Toribash
Glad to hear! My absolute favourite thing to draw is (facial) expressions, hands down. My favourite thing to draw those on is the classic eyebrowsaurus, followed in no particular order by snakes, dragons, dogs and stickmen, although drawing silly human faces also has a certain charm. :v
Originally Posted by meow View Post
I feel like I should've payed more for mine but now you're a super sayian

YO YOU HAVE BOOSTED MY POWER LEVEL BY 50 TIMES YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY MORE

also here's a slobbering doofus

In other words, a perfectly normal dog. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I love your dogs ;-;

pugs are my favorite. have you tried drawing different breeds? ;o

corgi, pug, shiba inu, beagle, etc?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Can you please try to draw a potato man with arms and legs... Please for the sake of all humanity.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
This thread really has become a doodle request one, hasn't it haha.

Hope you aint overworking yourself there bud.
h
Apparently. I don't mind, though. :v
Also don't worry about me overworking myself, i don't feel pressured to do any of this, and won't doodle things if i don't feel like it. Compared to how many hours per day i spend gaming, this is downright healthy!
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
Can you please try to draw a potato man with arms and legs... Please for the sake of all humanity.

[amazing intensifies]
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
I'd kill to see a pug in a suit w/ a top hat and monocle.

see below
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I love your dogs ;-;

pugs are my favorite. have you tried drawing different breeds? ;o

corgi, pug, shiba inu, beagle, etc?

<3

I don't really think in specific breeds when i draw dogs, at least not when it's just a black on white doodle. When i do though, i prefer the long-snouted breeds, since they look more like... Well, dogs. Frankly, i think pugs and bulldogs (and the likes) are ugly as sin (and are also frequently plagued by a number of health issues owing to excessive breeding), but hey, that's just my opinion. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Pugs are beautiful ;-; you MEANIE

Lets be real here, pugs and bulldogs are ugly as shit. Yorkies and Chihuahuas are annoying as fuck. Border collies are clearly the best dog breed.

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Lets be real here, pugs and bulldogs are ugly as shit. Yorkies and Chihuahuas are annoying as fuck. Border collies are clearly the best dog breed.

No