Toribash
It's not up to us to tell you when you're ready, just apply when you think your replays are good enough.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Apply for ORMO - Take 2

Carbon Coated - Most recent replay. I like it. Btw, kudos to anyone who can get the cock block out with the boom kick.

Hellish Embark - No grab madman. It took me ages to get that elbow to dm.

Dance Dance Revolution - So I can't dance. Bite me.
Attached Files
Gum - Carbon coated.rpl (116.0 KB, 19 views)
Gum - Hellish Embark.rpl (210.8 KB, 17 views)
The dancing was stiff and slightly casual. Pretty good, but not good enough.

Hellish Embark, you ruined the whole replay by grabbing the chest joint after the DMs. Nograb replays are supposed to be all nograb, not just the hits. It's like when you make it to the end of a level in a game. You don't just kill yourself in the end without any reason. It was good though. The best replay of those three by miles.

Carbon Coated, you could've done so much more with it, seriously. I looked casual when you completely ingored the rest of the upperbody. You could have dismembered more of it.

For now it's a no. But you're getting better and you should keep it up. Maybe next time
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Hmm, if it weren't for that dodgy splitcap, i would've let you in without much consideration. I'm sure you can do better, but i'd like to see it instead of guessing, y'know? So far, i'm undecided, but a proper splitcap (hell, maybe just another great replay) would incline me towards a yes.

Sorry for the week long wait, here's two replays I think you guys will like.

Madman

NoGrabSplitCap+DQ on
T1cux: clan have eggs.