Toribash
Re: HOW TO experiment with test mod!
i made the .tbm file and i made the mod how i want but when i make it the target of the toribash shortcut it opens then when i click single player it closes the game what do i do?

EDIT:nvm i figured it out
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
I think material steel is used on hands/feet to disable DQ.

i dont think so cuz it doesnt clang when u hit ur hands together or when u hit someone elses hand/foot
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Originally Posted by jack

now i understand but it wont save as .TBM

make sure its lowercase .tbm not .TBM
can some one help me with the world color

world "redworld"
color 0.8 0.8 0.8

it wont turn ito red. can someone explain me how it works?

and a list of all colors i can use

world "redworld"
color 0.8 0.8 0.8

i think you need to put "chroma" instead of "redworld"
open the mod in notepad(or something like it), then type "flag 6" without the quotes under the body part you want instagib on

world "redworld"
color 0.8 0.8 0.8

Ok, first of all, you cant have "redworld" in there. Set it back to what it was. I think it is "Chroma" Dont be silly.
Those numbers are the colours and the scales of Red, Green, Blue. 1 is the MAX you can have and 0 is totally off

So red should be "Colour 1 0 0"
dark red would be "Colour 0.4 0 0"
White "Colour 1 1 1"
Black "Colour 0 0 0"
Blue "Colour 0 0 1"
Yellow "Colour 1 1 0"

Its basic light colour science. all computer programs use this R G B colour system to display colours.
<( O )>
i think its rgb-red green blue, but im not entirely sure