Ranking
1. How long have you been creating art? I've been making art since december this year
2. Why do you want to join us? I feel like in joining this organisation I could further my knowledge of texture making and other art
3. How did you find out about the TMJ? (Person, Forums, Announcment) Malvado's signature a while ago
4. Do you have an art shop in Toribash? (Not required to join us though) I had one but i let it die so i just sell individual sets for now
5. Do you have account on our official forums? Yes
6. Post at least three examples of your textures
current set im working on

A head i made about a week or 2 ago
Originally Posted by Playaj View Post
Mal,
The style where you draw the template then fill it in. Do something new.

I don't usually do that, i usually do the BG colour, then draw the template, then Use a few gradients, the blur+ smudge, then work with the airbrush.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
I give a yes to Mrlebo, what about everyone else?
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
1. How long have you been creating art? About 4-5 months I think.
2. Why do you want to join us? Well I would like to improve my texturing skills, by perhaps getting tutored.
3. How did you find out about the TMJ? (Person, Forums, Announcment) Mostly on forums I browse mostly everywhere and I saw it on malvado's sig.
4. Do you have an art shop in Toribash? (Not required to join us though) No.
5. Do you have account on our official forums? No.
6. Post at least three examples of your textures.
And a set I'm working on ( my first set ever.) you can see the details by dl'ing me lp 0'ing me. Ignore the head, dentian made that, I just need to figure out a head and I'll sell it

7. *Post a link to the shop, gallery, auction etc. you would like to be added in your "member logo" (the one in the Memberlist). I do not have a shop,a gallery etc... atm.
I also say yes.

Also check out this:

What about this?

made in 256x256, yada yada yada.

Any noob who steals/edits this will be banned ;), so don't try.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman