Ranking
Original Post
David n Lem's Free Texture Service

RAWR RAWR RAWR! WE ARE CURRENTLY FILLED WITH REQUESTS. AS FROM NOW (14th OF JUNE) ANYONE WHO REQUESTS ANYTHING WHILE THEY ARE NOT IN THE LIST WILL NOT GET SERVED FOR A WHOLE MONTH. EVEN IF YOU REQUEST ONCE THERE IS SPACE, UNTIL YOUR MONTH IS UP, YOU CANNOT REQUEST ANYTHING.

The Awesome List of Banned People (From 14th of June):

MATRIXDUDE: 14th of June - 14th of July
BlitzKreiger: 14th of June - 14th of July
DasSofa: 18th of June - 18th of July
NathanDude: 23rd of June - 23rd of July

But please enjoy your stay.

^ Yeah that's right I made those flames. ~Lempika
Yeah and I cropped them poorly ~DavidFee
It Still looks nice ~Lempika

Gallery
Examples will come as soon as David and Lempika finish some work.

This is a texture request shop belonging to DavidFee and Lempika.

All textures requested from this shop will be done free of charge.

We will take on most requests from heads to flame particles to full sets.

We are both members of Toribash Texture Mob Juniors so offer semi-pro texture making skills.

Rules

1.) You're set might take a little while, don't bitch its free.

2.)We have the right to turn down any request.

3.) We will only take on 5 texture requests at one time each, if you post a request while our worklist is full you will be ignored.

4.) When requesting a texture from this shop, you agree that it isn't to be solded on for profit.

5.) Don't bother asking us any requests that are already in the Request Board. Let someone else do it.

6.) DavidFee and Lempika have the right to take as long as they wish. You may ask others to do your request while we take our time.

7.) If you ask for a request while the slots are full, post again when there is space. Don't expect us to look through the older pages for requests.

8.) If you ask for a request while the slots are full, and you know that they are, instead asking us, 'Do it when there is space' ,
we will NOT accept your request,
even if you post again when there is space (Well Lempika won't but David still might)
This is your one warning.

When requesting please be specific and remember to include which artist you would like to handle you're request note, if that artist is to busy it will be passed on.

DavidFee's Worklist
1.)TForge13
2.)vladvlad
3.)Ardgevald
4.)KingDrake
5.)DoubleG

Lempika's Worklist

Indivisual Pieces
1. PanSowa - Imperial and Pharos- not tribal or Robotic. Tori Style
2. CaptainLOL - Dark red, black and silver Robot
3. Sprytyne - Quicksilver Hooded, Vampire haired guy
4. Tempo - Robotic render. Dark Gray with different levels of colour
5. P0int - Flower Hands. Black, gray and white

Sets
1. Apire - Pure and Elf Evil Emo guy with a scar near one of his eyes like a gangsta

Donations are accepted. 20% of the donations will go to the Toribash Texture Mob Juniors, and we would really appreciate it.
All donations please send to TextureBot. You will be loved and will recieve a virtual hug

Donations:
1) 1000tc - Donated by Autoz
2) 4000tc - Donated by Dalis

*Hugs*

The official 'David and Lem are full of Requests' Teller guy:

Ardgevald

-----------
Last edited by TextureBot; Jun 23, 2009 at 01:30 PM.
I'm after a set that is done in Cobra coloring & made to look like a Cobra GJ-Joe toon.

I am a fan of the Red Corbra toons mainly as you can guess. They are called the Crimson Guard. If you google seach it you can find a few different type. As with toribash I'm sure alot of feestyle will have to come into play & I welcome it. I will link to my inventory so that you have an idea what you could work with even tho I perfer Cobra color.

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_pubinv.php?userid=345435

If one of you are a fan of GI-Joe I'd think they would be best for the job if willing. You guys can work that out.

Edit: added photo
Attached Thumbnails
Crimson-Guard-Commando.jpg  
Last edited by 40till5; May 22, 2009 at 06:12 PM.
i would like to request an full ninja set (black base, kunais strapped to legs, ninja gaiden style head)
thanks a lot.
request to davidfee
Edit: Could I have my name somewhere?
Oh and for trails, could you put in japanese characters meaning like ninja and fire and forge and stuff? please under transparent background, if possible
Last edited by TForge13; May 22, 2009 at 06:57 PM. Reason: more in depth-ing to request
Could you make me a texture set?

If so I want one with flames...do it as you want but just to match a vampire force and gold relax...

Please.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Not freestyle requests please, I don't have time to think up idea. Also request a specific artist. And the flames part, flames have to be forged you know that you would never get one for free. If you want flame textures thats ok.
May I request an abstract head mixed with some tribals with the color, raider, black, and red eyes. free right? I'd like to see davidfee do it =P lol
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by TextureBot View Post
Not freestyle requests please, I don't have time to think up idea. Also request a specific artist. And the flames part, flames have to be forged you know that you would never get one for free. If you want flame textures thats ok.

I meant flame textures...sorry for not being clear enough...

And I would like them to look kinda like this...not the model itself but the idea....

The colors can be vampire and gold/noxious.

And as for the artist to do it : DavidFee
Last edited by vladvlad; May 22, 2009 at 06:26 PM.
Proud member of [Pandora]