Ranking
I have a job for you guys. I have this band called "The Antelope of Trust".
We need a logo/cover for it.
I have this template here, made with facebooks graffiti widget.
I want you guys to make a proper one with your l33t skills.
That is the basic template version, and I want the word ANTELOPE arching over that logo,meaning

THE ANTELOPE
*PIC HERE*
OF TRUST

OR

THE
*PIC HERE*
ANTELOPE OF TRUST

and it needs to arch.
Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Antilope of Trust.jpg  
Originally Posted by nutcracker View Post
I have a job for you guys. I have this band called "The Antelope of Trust".
We need a logo/cover for it.
I have this template here, made with facebooks graffiti widget.
I want you guys to make a proper one with your l33t skills.
That is the basic template version, and I want the word ANTELOPE arching over that logo,meaning

THE ANTELOPE
*PIC HERE*
OF TRUST

OR

THE
*PIC HERE*
ANTELOPE OF TRUST

and it needs to arch.
Thanks.

It's trying to be progressive metal, so will any of you take the task?

Hhhmm....I know metal,believe me.
This pic,I do not aprove tbh.Progressive metal needs an "epic" feel to it or "strenth",these little forest animals do not portray anything close to prog. metal. It would remind me of a "country" album. If you look at bands like "Mercenary" etc. they portray the perfect prog metal image.

I would not take on this task because I feel it would be a shame tbh.Also,I don't want to put my name on it(be associated).

Sorry bro.

Edit:
Mercenary example's:

Example 1

Example 2
Last edited by CoKe; Jan 23, 2011 at 03:40 PM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Do you have any suggestions, I know that the template doesnt really look like prog, but it needs to be epic and include an epic antilope, how about that?
My template doesnt even have a background.

Perhaps an antelope dressed in a long religious robe holding a scale on the other hand and a pidgeon in another.
Last edited by nutcracker; Jan 23, 2011 at 04:46 PM.
Do you have any suggestions, I know that the template doesnt really look like prog, but it needs to be epic and include an epic antilope, how about that?
My template doesnt even have a background.

Perhaps an antelope dressed in a long religious robe holding a scale on the other hand and a pidgeon in another.

Ey bro...templates no no....such art needs to be done from scratch,if you want that epic realistic look,get an artist who is skilled in "surreal" art.This requires skill but the outcome is epic shiz bro.I'm not going to go into detail though....

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

you should make like, a album of like a forust animal eating the head of a pegnuin or somthing.
and like.
in the background you got like blood and shit, and random cusswords.
that would be epic.
so like in the center you got your ugly deer eating the head of a molerat with blood in the background liike. fuck shit damn ouch crunch.
if you wont make it for him make it for me. lols
...................Unibash Teacher...................