Ranking
There is no bracket yet, there are 8 teams in each region that play each other team in their region 4 times. At the end of the season, the top 6 will proceed to the bracket with the top 2 being seeds and having a bye to the semifinals. I THINK the top 3 from each region will then qualify for the S3 world championships, but I'm not sure.

Here is the site for the EU table, they play on Saturdays and Sundays (the last game for week 2 is about to start).
Here is the site for the NA table, they play on Thursdays and Fridays.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg

Happen when my team fight with same enemy team from after match.

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Happen when my team fight with same enemy team from after match.

two supports in the 2nd time and 2 adc the first, mustve been tough.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I carried much more then any of you.

nah, it was all fiddlesticks, mang
also invades op

you're welcome for their blue
<3
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
two supports in the 2nd time and 2 adc the first, mustve been tough.

first game taric mid, trist support

second game taric support, soraka mid

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

We won every time we invaded. I don't know why people are a bunch of pussies and don't.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
We won every time we invaded. I don't know why people are a bunch of pussies and don't.

Because it can backfire pretty hard.
Teams realize early invades can be incredibly useful, but more often than not all it results in is just scaring the enemy jungler into another part of the map. Rarely will it result in a snowball for your team, or a total rout from an ambush. Either way, the only reason it probably worked for you guys was because the enemy had downs and wasn't paying attention, so they get caught out.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Because it can backfire pretty hard.

Not if you're all in

Actually yeah that is a pretty bad idea but usually they aren't all at their blue
FIRED UP