Ranking
Original Post
Sparring uke
I think there should be a script that makes uke spar,so we can only make easier to only control ourselfs and not uke the same time.
Best Soccer Player Ever!
That would be incredibly hard to program, also even if it was pre-made moves it would be hard because sparring is about teamwork.
Well it would be actually good to make it,so we could get better at blocking,punching,dodging etc etc....
Best Soccer Player Ever!
Originally Posted by PuncherBot View Post
Well it would be actually good to make it,so we could get better at blocking,punching,dodging etc etc....

While that is true...

Originally Posted by dupbuck View Post
That would be incredibly hard to program, also even if it was pre-made moves it would be hard because sparring is about teamwork.

^ is also true.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
In free play,you get unlimited reaction time to do what you want.Those spar replays with uke, could've taken hours, or days.Simply saving it and continuing it the next day.
Are you living the life you really want?
This would be even harder than making an A.I for Tori.

Why? Because spars are (usually) made to look good, realisti, fluid et cetera, whereas A.I would have no idea about what looks or doesn't look good.

Also, there's one sure way to get better; It's called playing against humans. :P
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Well it's actually pretty damn hard if you're like me and ur in that mid-low level. No one wants to spar u...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
It's better to spar in multiplayer than making a script uke sparring for you.
or you can control uke to spar for you. : P
It would be boring because Uke wont be able to do comebacks or go to you because he would be programmed to do a certain thing.

-Not Supported
blue
pink
Dat programm will be really hard to make
But fit there theories about to keep balance could make it easier to make
If you ever played Sumotori dreams you can understand it.
Free Style Sparrer