Toribash
Well, considering guilds don't exist in toribash, no, but if you had asked if the CLAN was still active, I don't know.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
So I read The Stand by Stephen King and it's actually pretty good. At first I thought the character progression was great, but that's not entirely true. The characters don't change much, but as the story progresses it feels like the deeper parts of their personalities show through, and it's a rather expertly subtle way to handle characters, imo. For the most part, good pacing, excellent prose, and plot turns that are neither jarring nor easy to expect.

Also, at times it really feels like a national epic, which is the kind of atmosphere I really enjoy. The allegorical nature of the book isn't sneaky or painfully coy, but neither is it overwhelming. It's alluded to in the book's universe, making it feel more like a plot element than a meta trope.

Anyway, first King book I've ever actually read, and because of how impressed I was, I've moved on to 'Salem's Lot, which I'll probably finish by the end of the week.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I've moved on to 'Salem's Lot, which I'll probably finish by the end of the week.

Well have you finished it yet?!
[spirit]