Ranking
Make sure you do not have any big programs or services running in the background.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Some people keep bugging my server and letting themselves fight next. I've had 2 people do that, one of them was chakii
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
The lobby is located on 66.230.225.250 22001

Do you have a firewall that prevents you from connecting there?

Uh, I don't believe so. Turned the firewall off and it did the same thing.
The message I get is:
Failed to connect to 66.230.225.250:20202
Connected to 66.230.225.250:22001

And my stderr:
failed to load texture data/textures//award_igf
failed to load texture data/textures//award_pcformat
failed to load texture data/textures//award_pcgamer
failed to load texture data/textures//award_sga
failed to load texture data/textures//award_slamdance
parse_cmd no op found TORILOBBY 0;0

timeout to connect: WSAGetLastError 10061
parse_cmd no op found TORILOBBY 0;0

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Uh, I don't believe so. Turned the firewall off and it did the same thing.
The message I get is:
I am a furryed to connect to 66.230.225.250:20202
Connected to 66.230.225.250:22001

And my stderr:

Are you behind a router?
Creating a room doesn't work for me. It says, "connected to 12435.351 etc", then almost immediately it says "disconnected" and when I refresh, the server I tried to create isn't there.

Am I doing it wrong?
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
1- Everybody has my ground texture as a dq ring ...but with their dq color (looks awesome lol)

2- Mods object joints has my grip color

3- game lags a bit when i start it ....beta didn't have this problem, it was way faster.

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
Textures for the Multiplayer menu interface don't show up, and are just black. (or is this intentional?)
Originally Posted by RabidClone View Post
Textures for the Multiplayer menu interface don't show up, and are just black. (or is this intentional?)

Nope, don't think that's intentional, as I still have the usual column headers (minus the Friends one, of course).

There seems to be some absolute weirdness going on with the player-created servers, though.... Just in the last half hour, here's what I came across:

- I'm guessing that whenever a server is "deleted" before being given to another player, there's an issue with clearing the settings, as whenever I create my own server there's already someone else's description/settings in place.

- There's some issues with Op powers. I've lost op powers in a room I've created to someone who just came in, and not gotten them back when I left.
Originally Posted by RabidClone View Post

I have that too. Also if I lose connection or something when I come back to the multiplayer menu it stays blank.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
There are problems setting tb.exe or toribash.exe as default to open up .rpl files without manually editing the registry.