Ranking
well if you wanna make the item for us then we can test it out and see if we enjoy it. It's still going to be a mighty purchase no matter how we slice it. I like the idea of a backpack, I think it'd fit really well actually. A skaters backpack maybe? Not a hiking pack, that's for sure
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Yeah I can make it but we need to agree on one thing, I'm down to some rigged backpack it'd look nice^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
A bag sounds cool! It's like the clan as a whole~
A bag full a great replay makers! :3

Also, I can help with concept art!
-----
So is the backpack the final decision?
Last edited by Lotus; Jun 6, 2018 at 01:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
No no, it's not final yet. I was also thinking about a chest badge or shield in the ground. I'm pretty sure we all can think about something else. Let's make few more options and maybe test-3d objects to see how it looks :3
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
what about a crown that has a letter V typed in the middle of it
that would be cool
( The v can be purple colour inside a circle like our logo ? )
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
But wouldn't that mean I have to remove my santa hat to wear the crown
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Not a fan of a crown. A back item or ground item would be our best bet. My vote is shield on back or backpack
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Idk how ground items work. Would it still work on spar mods? And if so, whats the point if it could just be blocked by another mod?

(aka karbn and his parkour replays)

If I were to have an item revolving around the clan I'm in, I'd want it to stand out. But it's majority vote sooooo

Tbh, i'd want the bag. Assuming that a back item would still act how the sword models would work, then the shield would look weird. A bag would look somewhat natural imo
¿?
No armbands i think
-----
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
3) we can't have any armbands, as armbands seem to be reserved for staff groups.

Yeah, no armbands
Last edited by Lotus; Jun 7, 2018 at 12:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?