Toribash
Original Post
New way to import replays
I think the current way of opening and viewing replays is a little bit too much work for many people to actively look at others replays.
It works, and its not much work but if there was a faster way of importing replays I think many threads in the replays thread would get more veiws, and in turn more cnc.
So why not have a ingame replay importer where you can just drag a replay file into it and then you can just watch the replay.

Images

It doesn't have to be implemented, but I think it would help.
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
This is actually a very good idea of y'all think about it, But sometimes people with a really laggy computer might not be able to do this so we should do both, just like deleting replays in and outside Toribash

Supported

Also what program will TB use when importing replays?

Windows File Browser?
I think it should drop it in the same folder it goes in. Such as the textures of other players gets dropped in the customs.
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
Uhh, you know you can just download a replay then click on it and it opens, right?

Feel like this is kinda un-needed.
Well, some people (like me) don't do that when a .rpl is the file extension or is the file, I use it with Notepad++ so it's might be necessary
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
Uhh, you know you can just download a replay then click on it and it opens, right?

Feel like this is kinda un-needed.

Is there a way to open that replay without opening a new toribash exe? Because Many pc's cant handle more than one toribash. And when you close Tb.exe after watching a replay than open it again for another replay its a big time loss.
Leon The Black