Toribash
My application
Dear saints I am 12 years of age and my name is josh. I would like to join saints, i'm always looking for new ways to learn and trying to make my own fighting style and trying to watch higher ups fights to see if i could learn something new. I'm only a blue belt with many months and possibly years to go till i'm a good player but i hope you like my application
Have you deleted regular off topic thread or smth
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Event squad defender
Tori Agents Sentinel
Originally Posted by Guard View Post
Have you deleted regular off topic thread or smth

THIS IS ouR Recruitment forum bud our off topic is our 2000post chnle
Frost Rocked my ass with a SPIDA
application
age 19
ign anveraxus
why you want to join. i have seen some nice people and active from this clan so i wanted to be a part plus the trailer and video looked so cool i wanted to join

what makes you usefel. i am a mid player decent at boxshu aikido but a fast learner

can you be active ingame/forums. i am always active ingame and in the discord yes but i dont really post to the forums but if you need me to be active i can increase my posts
if you want some replays i give you

how long do you play on average. i play few hours every day
Last edited by anveraxus; May 14, 2020 at 10:22 PM.
Hi Anveraxus, your app seem good enough to us, let's give a chance to you You're in bro, welcome :]
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin

discord link not working
when i click the discord link it takes me to the discord site and does not show me a invite to saints discord
my applycation
Time zone: NA
IGN: Wazuh

Why are you worth of becoming saint? Cuz ive been playing toribash for a long time on many accounts that i forgot the ign and the password and i wanna play with people that can help me getting better. i am a main boxshu/wushu and i have a shit lot of move for that. i wanna be better in lenshu.

if god dosent exist... i could be one

add me discord: Wazuh#4843

(mybad for my english) im french canadian. i live in quebec
Last edited by Wazuh; May 17, 2020 at 12:59 AM.
Originally Posted by anveraxus View Post
when i click the discord link it takes me to the discord site and does not show me a invite to saints discord

Fixed :]
Originally Posted by Wazuh View Post
Time zone: NA
IGN: Wazuh

Why are you worth of becoming saint? Cuz ive been playing toribash for a long time on many accounts that i forgot the ign and the password and i wanna play with people that can help me getting better. i am a main boxshu/wushu and i have a shit lot of move for that. i wanna be better in lenshu.

if god dosent exist... i could be one

add me discord: Wazuh#4843

(mybad for my english) im french canadian. i live in quebec

Haha that was as nice app dude, you're certainly in !(don't worry about your bad english, i don't speak english too)
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin

IGN: Scidean

Well, I started playing toribash in 2016, took almost a 3 year break, played every now and again through 2019 and then finally got back into it recently, I'm not the best. But I do think being in a community could help me with that.

Time zone : Eastern Daylight Time (Eastern US)

Just to add I am a bit young but I'm moderately mature.