Ranking
Original Post
Best formal Introduction of the Week

Aspire presents his one of his other and amazing Events.
A Lucky New Member who posted an outstanding introduction about him or herself, will get awarded! So its basically an introduction event. Go Go Go!
If He Posted A Good Introduction

Event Prizes:
1st Place: 7,000 ToriCredits
2nd Place: 3,000 ToriCredits
May increase if anyone sponsors me in either TC or items.

Event Rules and Regulations:
Qualified Participants
-Have a good or oustanding grammar and a wide range of words.
-Follow The Right Format By "quickcement" given below:

*Note: You can put it in a paragraph form. I'll have a better chance of picking you
Name:
ToriBash Username:
Belt:
Occupation(if you are still a student leave this blank):
Your Hobbies:
Your Goals:
Your Goals in ToriBash: (specify)
About Yourself : (About 100 Words)
Why You Joined ToriBash: (About 100 Words)
Why You Like To Post On The Forums: (About 100 Words)
Example:
Hi!
I'm ----- ----- from the Philippines. I'm 13 years old and study in a top class school. I am in the 7th Grade and favorite subject is either math or science. So in ToriBash, as you can see my username is named Aspire and I am a 10th Dan Black Belter. One of my better and sufficient goals in ToriBash is to be well-known,rich and respected. Another is to either be in the Promo Team, Super Moderator or just be a local moderator of the Nabi School. I first heard ToriBash when one of my best friends started to show me this really awesome game called "ToriBash" At first, I did not like it due to its hard and sophisticated moves and "styles". Soon, I was able to master atleast one of the mods which is Judo. I later moved to a more "decent" and "adaptable" mod which is aikido and in present still my favorite and best mod. Posting in the forums makes me more prepared for real life and its problems. Making choices in either not to post here or not. It also helps me to become an "amaetur" businessman which I may someday become one.

Judging and Choosing methods:
-Best Introduction Of The Profiles
-Creativity & Presentation Will Be Considered While Judging
-So Make It As Pretty As Possible

Event Organizers:
[Srs]Aspire

Weekly Winners:
Week 1: MGUNIT as First Place, Phishy as Second Place
Week 2: NO WINNER for first place, NO WINNER for second place
Week 3: RageandGrace as First Place, Beylie as second place
Week 4: Disc and Casshern09 for first place, NO WINNER for Second place.
Week 5:

Congrats to the past winners.
Last edited by Numb; Sep 12, 2009 at 07:38 AM.
Hi, I'm here to introduce myself to the people who haven't heard of me, as of yet.

Name: JC Reyes

ToriBash Username: Ardgevald

Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt

Education / Qualification: Just a student who wants to learn about his country and history and studies at DLSC (De La Salle Canlubang).

Hobbies: To be an average person

Your Hobbies: Playing sports, watching tv, playing games such as Toribash and such, listening to the iPod, playing drums, a bit of the guitar as well.

Your Goals: My goals in life is to achieve academic awards such as a deportment awardee, being an honor student, and an academic achiever in the most important subjects such as Science, Math, and English.

Your Goals in ToriBash: My goals in Toribash is to just become an average replay maker, and an average multiplayer fighter. And to also achieve event prizes and winning tourney's. And to also achieve to master all the mods given by the Toribash Community (TaekKyon, Wushufixed, Kickbox, Betaboxfixed, Judo, Aikido).

About Yourself: I am a 13 year old dude who wants to have just a normal, sociable life. Talk to girls, play sports, do hobbies, and to accomplish academic requirements. I also love to listen to music such as Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla ice, Freeze - Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain, Insomnia - Craig David, and more. I've also played the drums for about 3-4 years now, and about 2 months on the guitar.

Why You Joined ToriBash: To tell you the truth about why I joined is that my classmate introduced it to me and I got convinced that the game was really awesome and sick, ( in a good way ) and really epic.

Why You Like To Post On The Forums: It's for people who'd think they'd like to know me, and I would also want to have an average reputation on the forums, and in-game. And for me wanting to be interested in joining highly respected clans such as Sigma, Parrot, Hive, Elite, and more.
Last edited by Virtue; Jul 5, 2009 at 04:45 PM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Kitfox, do I have to?

Chickenpx, no. But if you entered in an introduction, you can't make another one
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
What the fuck is this? Did you check with the moderators before you posted this?

I'm a local mod here, and this is an awesome comp. Also, moderator permission is not required to host competitions.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Can war_hero restore my post? :3

Yep. I undeleted it for you. ~War
Last edited by War_Hero; Jul 5, 2009 at 03:25 PM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
It's a nice way for newbies to get TC and encourages them to act civilized. I don't see the problem with it.
:D
Name: Terry

ToriBash Username: Ryukendo99

Belt: Black

Education / Qualification: Imma dood in an International School

Occupation(if you are still a student leave this blank): Nup.

Hobbies: I wanna be normal

Your Hobbies: Playin' games (Xbox 360/PC/PSP Mostly)

Your Goals: Spending some time studying to get epicly uber grades in school instead of playing games all day

Your Goals in ToriBash: Finding my way to make TC and being the best player.

About Yourself : I'm half Asian (Chinese) And half American. I love listening to Pop music and some Rap and Rock. I've played basketball for 3 years and know some decent stuff about Ping-Pong and Soccer. I'm not really into girls atm but I soon will be when I grow older :P

Why You Joined ToriBash: I happen to join toribash after stumbling upon the game at www.fun-motion.com where it was one of the top games. I tried many games there but only a few stayed on my computer such as Toribash.

Why You Like To Post On The Forums: I like discussing about all kinds of things from Zombie Apocalypses to Games. I especially love posting in Wibbles because of how random the threads are.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?