Toribash
i'm so bored that i'll do a small guide for a pro kayle:

Spells:ignite and clarity.Why?With ignite u can start to kill in early game,and with clarity you'll never have to think about mana(considering the masteries)

Masteries: personally i love the 9-0-21.In attack you'll need that 15% magic penetration,while choosing the utiliy tree,you'll NEVER have to care about mana:you just need 1(or 2)mana potion at start,and then u can cast continuosly abilities.The clarity cooldown will be only 145 seconds

Abilities:depends by the match.Sure u have to choose Q(and of course R) everytime you can.Then if the match is hard,you can pimp W faster,but NEVER forgot to pimp E,that will become your first abilities in late game(normally i do Q-W-E-Q-W- and then stop to pimp the W until i reach the max in all other abilities)

Items:start with a "Meki Pendant"(+7 Mana regen per 5 sec) and 1 or 2 mana potion(this items+masteries+spell+ability=you'll NEVER return in base before you've got enough money:1-you need mana?use the potion or wait a few for use the clarity.2-Need hp?use W until you end your mana,so return to point "1-").
Now you need boot..you can choose or "Mercury's Treads"(+25 Magic Resist UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2 Reduces the duration of Movement inhibiting effects by 35%),or "Ninja Tabi"(+25 Armor +12% Dodge Chance UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2).It depend by the team enemy(generally i prefer Mercury's Treads).
Now that you have your boot,you'll need to wait a little more than 1300 gold and buy the "Mejai's Soulstealer"(book for Ability Power stacks),and then the "Sword of the Occult"(sword for Attack Damage stacks).Now that you got both stacks,you'll become REALLY strong in really few time..you have just to don't die(it's ok even if you don't kill and get only assist..when you'll reach only 6 stacks for both AP and AD,you'll start to kill for sure).
At this point of the build you need to lower your cooldowns,and get some attack speed,so start to build the "Nashor's Tooth"(+50% Attack Speed +55 Ability Power +10 Mana Regeneration per 5 UNIQUE Passive: Reduces ability cooldowns by 25%),i prefer to build first the "Stinger"(for have faster attack speed)and then the "Fiendish Codex"(you already have the Meki Pendant).
Now buy a "Guinsoo's Rageblade"(+35 Attack Damage +45 Ability Power Passive: On attack/spellcast, increases your Attack Speed by 4% and Ability Power by 6. Lasts 5 seconds,stacks up to 8 times).
Normally the game end here..if u played well you already got 20/20 stacks..if the game will be REALLY long,so start to build the "Trinity Force"(+20 Damage, +30 Ability Power, +25% Attack Speed, +12% Crit Chance, +12% Move Speed, +300 Health, +300 Mana, UNIQUE Passive: 25% chance on hit to slow the target by 35% for 2.5 seconds; on cast, increases your base Attack Damage by 130% for one attack),starting from the "Phage",that will give you some(not much)Hp.
I never completed the Trinity Force,just one time got really closer to end it.

With this build i almost ever arrived near to 350/400 AP AD,and when E is active,it add 130 dmg more to my attacks(and Kayle become a ranged unit).
Kayle have ALL the resource for save himself from bad situation(u can slow enemy with Q,heal and increase your speed with W,and when R is ready(with Nashor's Tooth and Masteries,it cooldown is below 50 seconds),so isn't SO hard to reach 20 stacks.
I didn't play Kayle SO much,but if you want you can check my latest games as kayle(i'm brucia also on LoL),and judge my build from my results(ok..one time i did 1-10-9,i admit it..but was 4 am and i was soo stoned =P)
Last edited by bRuCiA; Jul 12, 2010 at 10:16 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
if you don't go for the snowballs and rush a nashor's and a rageblade you'll have much more pleasant results. fuck trinity force, get a lich bane and kick some faces in.
Man, if only the game were actually that cool, haha.
Last edited by Lume; Jul 13, 2010 at 02:57 AM.
Ye I wish the game was like that I would play it like all day xD joking lol.

But really if it was like that it would be worth it to play :s
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
You might not have, well, I didn't do that good either, but I had my matches..

Also, thanks for leaving me ;-;
Hmm so far my matches aren't going that well now :s , bad teamworks its like sometimes you get on a good team and sometimes you don't -.-
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
The great hamster speaks.

Megadoomer, don't you remember that game we were playing and you were AD shaco and the other team had an AP shaco and they won/he did amazing?

He wasn't ap, he was still ad, the only difference was he started with sheen as opposed to getting it later and got fed 20 soto stacks in like 10 minutes.

also that cinematic was fucking awesome, but I've never really pictured nasus to be an evil character.
Last edited by Megadoomer; Jul 13, 2010 at 05:18 AM.