Toribash
I only used four or five forums in my life but all of them was a fun community. I think it's important when there are people who wants to do something together or discuss various things. I hate facebook and only use it when neccesary
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Toriality View Post
http://www.glitchracer.com/

this is hilarious

wish hampa finished this project, do you guys remember minibash and pii racer?
-----
https://forum.toribash.com/racer.php?levelid=74

omg we can still play it

OH MY GOD THOSE ARE AWESOME

I used to play minibash way more often than toribash too

Originally Posted by Toriality View Post
what's your opinion about forums popularity in general?

Forums population is decreasing since many years ago, it's a fact, I guess we all know the reasons behind it (mobile chat applications and facebook\twitter\instagram era) I extremely dislike these standard social medias, but I understand that the normal user prefer it because it's way more simpler, has a better design and the sensation that there's no rule (You won't get a infraction for posting useless stuff in Facebook -_-), you simply click a fancy icon and done: you are connected to a bunch of people with similar interest and you can post anything.

Maybe i'm being too optimistic but i believe in the future there will be some solution for that and forums will be popular again. I hope so.

I also feel bad about IRC, it's not dying... it's dead. (i know there are still users but they are just inactive random computers ) but even though I still love IRC, I know there's absolutely no sense in using it nowdays, it's just a nostalgic feeling, there's no logical reason to revive it. unfortunately

I never saw anything that exciting about IRCs but I always had a thing with forums instead of browsing in social medias, I'm even developing my own forum/community website
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Sora
I only used four or five forums in my life but all of them was a fun community. I think it's important when there are people who wants to do something together or discuss various things. I hate facebook and only use it when neccesary

I think I don't post in fb since 2017 lol. Twitter is also trash but I have to admit I enter there everyday to see trending topics about politics and covid-19.

Originally Posted by Lionet
I never saw anything that exciting about IRCs but I always had a thing with forums instead of browsing in social medias, I'm even developing my own forum/community website

Really?? Could you show us? :v

I'm also developing a forum, it started 5 days ago when I got a creativity block while creating my game and them decide to make a forum for it. It was just for fun but currently I'm spending more time creating this forum than developing the game itself x.x
YOLO SWAG XD
I made a post with some snapshots a while ago, it isnt very different from now
https://forum.toribash.com/showpost....postcount=1024
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hi, long time no see

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

hello my beloved kaito