Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9½ Fusion®.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post
Its my clan.

Its up to me.

Capishe?

No.

Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
Aww man i can't find my complete dismemberment replay I made like a month ago , it took me soooooo long to make!!

edit: guess I'll make 1 now
Once upon a time tori was walking down a street and stumbled upon a dark and mysteruios road. This road led to the almighty Rain Rain who had a peanut
The size of a planet! But sadly tori was allergic to peanuts, so his alergies are SOOO crazy he started to somehow lose his allergies. So he walked down the road and saw a king sized man! That king sized man, was a mirror image of him, because of his allergy, he almost exploded. He called on the phone to brazzars university and ordered 5 girls, thus making him happy, when the girls got to his house they were anally raped by the sex air.

then he went fap fap fap to the girls and they all ate apples, from their anii.
But then one of them died.
"Oh shat" said tori
and then one girl said, "one apple is too few, give me a chain of ten"
*puff-puff*
sucks when is he getting out?
The darkness is coming you better be prepared........
didn't read 2nd page >.<. so here goes.

One Day, The Greatest ToriBasher EVAR, Mobi; And Own Were talking and Mobi Punches Own for calling him The "N" Word, and own Says:
-Don't deny it! Your are a Nugget.

Evo jumps in, and says I want one. Just don't charge to much, or I will not buy some.
*puff-puff*
OMG, you seriously gonan do that? How often do we have to post.... Because you know about my rule.....
2fastcool