Ranking
Nearly bullies me for my money everyday.
he pushes me into a corner and throws lube on me.

hi thiggist.

Hobo,
[cat]bulous pls.
It's Fabulous
OMIGAF ADAMN SANDLOOR wurst actor he is like real bad remove him from your front page he is not werthy
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by Akufuncture View Post
hey bulous is your name Brandon

Yes aku hi,

I'm KnightStar
rip [SWAG].
It's Fabulous
Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
OMIGAF ADAMN SANDLOOR wurst actor he is like real bad remove him from your front page he is not werthy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of Japan and I’m responsible for heart attacks of criminals world wide, and I have 124,925 confirmed kills. I trained myself to be the best in a battle of wits and I’m the god of this new world. You are nothing to me but just another name. I will wipe you the fuck out in a method that you can’t even comprehend, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again fucker. As we speak I am contacting all my followers and your personal file is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and kill you in over 2 million differant ways, and that’s just with my notebook. Not only am I extensively trained in finding out your name, but I have access to the entire arsenal of over 30 thousand world wild followers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of held you fucking tounge. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god damn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
wow that
sucked
i just ate pizza
eating at normal times is for pussis
!!!!!!!!

also hey we need to do war vs [Infinity]
they'd like to do it tomorrow, 8/1/14 @ 3pm (gmt -3)
please post, or message me on skype if you can make this time, if not we can move it
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
im gonna b there B)

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
I'll be available for it,
catcaln 4 win

gmt -5 would be around 1pm right?

I've been messing with internet spaceships lately, eve es slow but fun
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples
yeah 1pm
we can move it later if that'll work for everyone
i'll talk to william again
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again