Toribash
I am not a member vut can i post WIPs here cuz i dont think i make art gud enough to join
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
bet your movememory is snapkicks and openers from concon vids xd

You would know if they are since you're such an avid fan of his and watch all his videos. Besides Concon didn't even do hentai's opener right, why would I get openers from such an unreliable source.

Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Shots fired 420 sickburn, need some ice k0htus?

Never tried to drown someone in ice before, are you about to volunteer to be my test subject flux?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
You would know if they are since you're such an avid fan of his and watch all his videos.

I uhh... yeah.. can't deny that one xd

Besides Concon didn't even do hentai's opener right, why would I get openers from such an unreliable source.

hentai stole concon's opener from concon's hentai's playstyle vid though.

Never tried to drown someone in ice before, are you about to volunteer to be my test subject flux?

Can I volunteer instead?
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Can I volunteer instead?

Sure, I'll hold you gently in my arms and handle you with love and care.
It will be the best ice drowning you'll ever experience, Don't fall for me though. <3
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
We need to work on logo now kgo.

Some iderz

I like #2.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I think a logo that seemed unfinished would be the coolest. Have one side colored with good linework and the other side with rougher linework lacking color. Just something that feels like its still being improved.