Toribash
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
just chillin', been exhausted man

oh yeah i hear that. I been busy with my kids, and school lately. alot of work.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Came back after a long time and got scared when I didnt see the clan in the list anymore almost thought it got deleted. Glad to see you guys are still here holding it down. How's everyone been, havent been on the forums in a few years and decided to stop by a few places to catch up with people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Hey Fates, what's going on? but anyway, yeah it hasn't been too well as we aren't getting any new recruitment. We are more active on discord but again remains how it is in forum..
But we have been doing well in our own life working on new experiences as we go.

This aint the toribash back when we were younger and more interested. But we are still barely alive coming back to check on the forums every once in a while.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
Came back after a long time and got scared when I didnt see the clan in the list anymore almost thought it got deleted. Glad to see you guys are still here holding it down. How's everyone been, havent been on the forums in a few years and decided to stop by a few places to catch up with people.

Hey Fates, glad to see you again. Pretty much it comes down to what lerk said, sometimes someone posts something somewhere. No one really plays Toribash anymore here really, i just come back to check if everyone's alright.
Maybe one day we all can play together for nostalgic purposes, but it would have to be planned and fit everyone's schedule.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]

its origins baby! whats up man its been a while.
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
Maybe one day we all can play together for nostalgic purposes, but it would have to be planned and fit everyone's schedule.

I agree, we should do that, I mean, it won't hurt at all. For old times sake
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Came back after a long time and got scared when I didnt see the clan in the list anymore almost thought it got deleted. Glad to see you guys are still here holding it down. How's everyone been, haven't been on the forums in a few years and decided to stop by a few places to catch up with people.

Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
I agree, we should do that, I mean, it won't hurt at all. For old times sake

hard to do that, when we are all grown now with kids and wife. We have to set a date, or we are going to fall apart.
hey fellers.i used to be in this clan some time ago. like 2014. my username was like... Foxire i think. something along the lines of that.
its weird because i would've thought this clan would've been long gone. seeing some old names too which brings back some fond memories. cringey memories but... fond none the less.
just want to drop by and say hi after some nostalgic memories, so... hi! even if my old name is archaic i felt like dropping by again.