Toribash
Mine is a tie, I love nblx's set that he has been working on for 2 years, that takes some determination and skill for it to look the best. But my favorite would be a tie between Nuthug's current set and Nblx's set that he is working on.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Eventhough it has no textured joints, membrain's sibling rivalry will always be the best for me.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
i lost all the files to this one, probably should update my signature

doh, iiiiiiidioooooooooot
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Damn, I really like both of them, it's really unique, and the mapping is accurate, it's a tie for me. :P
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
I think scud is terrible, mouth on the other hand is okay, but somewhat disgusting. I don't like gory / old people / disgusting sets like it. I think there was a guy with camouflage theme joint textures and beetle force or something like that. I like his set more than the 2 mentioned. Evorocket also got or had a set with joints (red, half transparent), but it's not rly good, I'd prob still take it over Scud, tho.

Speaking of Nuthug's - who owns it? I dl and lpd nuthug and he doesn't have joint textures for his worm set.
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; May 15, 2013 at 06:16 PM.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
I think scud is terrible, mouth on the other hand is okay, but somewhat disgusting. I don't like gory / old people / disgusting sets like it. I think there was a guy with camouflage theme joint textures and beetle force or something like that. I like his set more than the 2 mentioned. Evorocket also got or had a set with joints (red, half transparent), but it's not rly good, I'd prob still take it over Scud, tho.

Speaking of Nuthug's - who owns it? I dl and lpd nuthug and he doesn't have joint textures for his worm set.

What do you mean dood? he's still wearing it, maybe you mispelled his name
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...1&userid=20337
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
I think the guy got banned for it but ive heard of it
the guy had a full transparient tori like a ghost and thats super hard to control prob
personally i think INOX's set is kind of shit, from a mapping perspective

look at the mouth, it's so awkwardly placed it's like he's going to puke any second
shmevin eats smegma