Toribash
Original Post
Why are you still playing this game? and if not playing this game why you on forums
For me it is the great community and all my friends and supporters that I play. Believe it or not I have learned alot of life lessons from toribash. I love fighting other players too. It is a good way to get my mind off of things, just clicking balls/joints to fight someone.
I mostly still use the forum because i like the community and i just got used to surfing it like once every 1-2 days. Even tho the community got less active on forum too, i still like to see what's up with the game.
I haven't played the game regularly in over 9 years. I was active in 2011. I have no idea why I come here lol. Habit I guess, community was fun for a lot of years.
🫷🦚🫸
havent had the nerves to make somewhat a good replay in nearly 1 year because the game is boring if there isnt a goal set to it so i just lurk the forums hopefully to get some motivation to make a replay, but mainly to see what everyone's up to and talk to friends
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO