Toribash
Hello,im a spanish guy 18 years old,i want to apply in TRIBE beacause i want a good clan,with funny people,too meat friends for learn something of the game.
im learning about boxshu and abd,im 5 dan but i stop play like 3 years ago,but now im back,im a active player who want to join in [TRIBE]
Attached Files
fl0w.rpl (87.8 KB, 2 views)
kickkk.rpl (63.0 KB, 2 views)
Replay.rpl (153.3 KB, 2 views)
pajillero is now in discussion.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hello everyone. I will be throwing in an application of my own. I will pretend I don't know any of you and apply that way, so to cover everything. To starts my name is Schylar, I am from the US, GMT -5, english being my primary language. I have played Toribash since late 2011, starting on a different account before switching to this one. Prior to this account I didn't have enough TC for a namechange so I just made new accounts. Namechange history: Rawh, -Ben, Suck, then finally Ping. I will go straight into my clan history from here: Shield, Mr, Ultimate, Inquisition, Tribe, Im, Family, Parrot. That's about as much as I can remember from my entire time here in Toribash. I have also covered a couple different staff positions, starting with Beginner Sanctuary LMOD, then Market Squad, and now currently Event Squad. I am fairly decent ingame, however I am not very good at replay making, therefore I will not be posting any of those.

Now for a little bit on the personal side of things. I am 20 years old, and I work full time as a Forklift Mechanic for Toyota, as well as hopefully soon a part time waiter for a steakhouse for a little bit of extra money. In my free time I like to play golf when it's not freezing outside like it has been, and then when it is cold, I am usually playing games. Aside from Toribash, I mostly play Rocket League, even though bands insists that I am garbage, but he's just a hater. I am currently inbetween girlfriends, most of you know about Courtney, who is currently my ex, but we will probably get back together, I have posted a picture of me with her ass before, very quality picture (will post on request). I usually play Toribash in the evenings, seeing as I work from 7am-5pm weekdays, and then have the weekends off.

Alright, so lastly, I was previously in the first generation of Tribe and left on terms that I do not remember. And I had thoughts of applying to Tribe since it has been remade, but I didn't want to seem like I was clan hopping from Parrot, or be the one just "following the crowd" into the Tribe applications. Like I stated up above, I do not have any replays to post because that is very much not my strong suit, however what I do have to offer is love and dedication and friendliness and kareoke. I do provide kareoke as me and Tinerr have done quite the duet on discord the other day.

Now that the application is basically over, hello to all the people that I do already know and friends/former friends in the clan, hope all is well. And for those of you that I do not already know, I hope that I will get to know you as well. Thank you for consideration of my application.

pajillero will not being joining the Tribe at this time.
Ping will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Application [Tribe]
Hi, [Tribe].

First off, I took a long time off Toribash, and I forgot why. (2 years maybe?)
My name is Brodie. My in game name is BROBRO221, obviously. I don't like to share my age. I have been on this account for like....3 years maybe? I don't remember how long, haha. Also that I'd like to mention that my alt is Fishloop so some of the replays have him in it.

I live in Australia, where it has a different time zone to you guys, I reckon. I am still in school so I am only active after school days and homework so around 5pm earlier or later, then on holidays and weekends I'm on everyday unless a special occasion.

I am in [im] at the moment, and if I get accepted then I will transfer to this clan.

I am really good at Aikido if I can beat Master belts and still get a 5 or more streak, other mods I am decent at are ABD, Boxshu, and Mushu.
(replays at the bottom)

I have no problem with you testing me on my skills, etc.

I really hope I get accepted into this Clan.

Kind Regards,
BROBRO221 (Brodie.)

Discord: (BROBRO221#1177)) Please contact me.
Attached Files
quickest dq.rpl (24.7 KB, 2 views)
0rip.rpl (30.2 KB, 2 views)
tripped.rpl (43.5 KB, 2 views)
suplex.rpl (68.8 KB, 2 views)
DAT SAVE DOE.rpl (57.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by BROBRO221; Feb 12, 2018 at 11:33 AM.
rip 0 key..
2014 - 2016
BROBRO221 will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
She/They

HAIL SATAN!
hey there,
i am Alpha previously known as AlphaN00b.
-basicly i wanted to join this clan back in the days but i wasn't sure of my skills (then the clan died ;-;). i just want to mess around here.
-i am mainly a replaymaker. i do madmans,tricking,spar,parkour...pretty much any form of replaymaking (except hack).i also have some expirience in boxshu,abd and tk.
-about me:
my real name is karim, as 17 years old boi living in algeria and studying in college.
you will know more about me with time so ehh.
-clan history: can't recall them all but lets see.
fight club,vector,liquor,elite,power,amaterasu.
i have been playing this game for around 3 and a half year and replaymaking for around 3 years.
Attached Files
Falling.rpl (506.6 KB, 4 views)
L.A Vibes.rpl (837.4 KB, 4 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Alpha is now in discussion.
She/They