Toribash
My app sucks monkey balls I know.
-----
Wasting my time here. Hanging out with dimebag is good enough for me.
Last edited by ehon; Feb 22, 2014 at 01:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cats <3
Note to every person who gets excited when they think they will be successful like me: DONT ASK DIME A CRAP TON OF QUESTIONS OUT OF CURIOUSITY. IT WILL NOT END WELL FOR YOU,(I got denied cause of it)
I hate all of you.
Originally Posted by ehon View Post
My app sucks monkey balls I know.
-----
Wasting my time here. Hanging out with dimebag is good enough for me.

no no no pls make a better app and get accepted to clan i want you in WaR

Originally Posted by Mater5001 View Post
Note to every person who gets excited when they think they will be successful like me: DONT ASK DIME A CRAP TON OF QUESTIONS OUT OF CURIOUSITY. IT WILL NOT END WELL FOR YOU,(I got denied cause of it)

you got denied for more than that.
Dimebag people in war are like shit, fuck you ehon, no and more shit. Can't join. I'm going to another clan if your clan members don't accept me and shit nukes on me. Fuck it.
-----
Dimebag it's not ur choice only, if your members reject me I'm a piece of shit.
Last edited by ehon; Feb 22, 2014 at 01:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cats <3
Dimebag people in war are like shit, fuck you ehon, no and more shit. Can't join. I'm going to another clan if your clan members don't accept me and shit nukes on me. Fuck it.
-----

Stop posting here like that it is just gonna make your chances of getting in worse and one more thing if we reject you it is because anyone hardly knows you in this clan.
-----

whoa bro i enjoy your company and the rest of the clan would as well. its just super critical that you put a good effort on your application man but whatever dod what you wanna do.
It's time for Togo to come in and auto-reject little kids till they mature!

Ehon the answer is a no. You are welcome to apply again once you learn to respect others and take criticism. If you hadn't posted a shitty message, I would have just asked you to remake your application. Although, now it is a definite no.