Toribash
Original Post
The Binding Of Isaac
The Binding Of Isaac is an awesome game half zelda half rogue like
Isaac escaped from his mother to the basement after God telling her to kill him this was actually a true story "Abraham and Isaac" God was just testing Abraham to see if he loves him...etc...etc so he sent an angel to stop it after Abraham proved he loved God
but Isaac goes on an adventure and all the enemies are his sisters and brothers..............seems like Isaac wasn't the only kid mom was gonna kill.......
you can make deals with the devil to get awesome stuff such as the cat which gives you 9 lives my favorite is the brimstone it upgrades your tears to like lazers or somewhat The Binding Of Isaac was released last year but is still popular and gets updated the game is so addictive the game has

20+ Bosses and 100+ regular enemies and OVER 100 ITEMS!

after you beat "mom" it usually end the game but since it got updated you now go like inside of her body?
Omg in there the enemies are like 1000000 times stronger than the ones before

someone actually made a review for it

and I actually made a video for it but it was just a Let's play

Last edited by iPirateGuy; Apr 20, 2012 at 03:13 AM.
I have The Binding of Isaac, totally worth the money. And its been updated with a lot of free stuff thats made the game much longer. This game has so much replay ablility. I advise anyone who would waste a few bucks to have a go at it. At worst, you'll have lost 2-3 McDonalds Burgers in Dollars xD
Yeah lol I'm almost to mom I just made a deal with the devil for wings :l
-----
fuu I just died to chub with a bunch of awesome stuff :l
Last edited by iPirateGuy; Apr 20, 2012 at 07:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I got this game a while back. I eventually beat Mom, but haven't gone to the deeper levels after that.
Technology! is quite possibly my favourite item, especially once you get quite a few power increasing items. Favourite character would have to be Eve, especially with that demon power she has when she has half a heart left.
44 secrets, 115 items, all endings, 17 mom kills.

It's a good game. Sometimes randomness sucks, but eh. Once you learn about manipulating blood donation machines, it's not so hard. Well, except to get perfect score awards...
xD Played yesterday as Cain, got to Mom with only 1 heart and 1 spirit heart (deals with the devil) I died lots of times, but my nine lives cat kept bringing me back :S I still didn't do it though xD (I didn't know what the cat did at first don't judge meh xD)
I can't play anymore my fucking laptop broke with all my bought games!!!

FUUUCKCKCKJSNFILAZEKBduisfvabiuhBljdblJIKabuxbKJ
Chill, you can redownload them from Steam at no charge on another computer or when you fix your laptop
-----
SO CLOSE!!!!

FUDGE

Last edited by souldevilj; Apr 24, 2012 at 11:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol how can you die with all those hearts?

I'm guessing you aren't that good........................