Hi!
Heres my latest replays
rate & comment plz
Attached Files
sambo madman.rpl (294.1 KB, 21 views)
Blood sugar.rpl (157.7 KB, 22 views)
manipshit.rpl (133.0 KB, 19 views)
3 kick combo.rpl (132.1 KB, 19 views)
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
sambo madman: I love backhands, elbow hits, heel kicks and knee strikes for some reason. So the decapitation really appealed to me. Also, the two consecutive kicks leaving both legs extended were quirky in the best possible sense of the word. Could have been less grabby, but it didn't really stick out either.
Blood sugar: I have to say, deciding to kick with that foot looked a bit odd from the position you were in... but that aside, nice clusterhit you got with it! Also I like how the last dismemberment looked furious (going with the word it brought to my mind here)
manipshit: Manipulation... I've only ever done one good manipulation replay, which makes me appreciate others' manipulations all the more. You flow nicely from strike to strike, but shame o you, you nubclapped the decap.
3 kick combo: I might not have called it a combo since the last kick comes so long after the others, but let's not cling on to the name. Great execution, quite flawless really. It's a qualified madman in three hits! Someone might say the last kick draws the attention away from the first ones, but I wouldn't agree with them. I might even call the replay unfinished if you'd left the arms on, since leg removal, while it outranks a split, wouldn't still make a splitcap combined with a decap... but we'll never know.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
sambomm: It felt slow and weak, but the joints strewn across the floor made it looker better. Even though it felt slow and weak to me, it wasn't as bad as the usual slow and weak replays. Kinda stylish. As Archi said, could've been less grabby. Also, try not to grab with your wrist. For example, you know when you grab, there's that green ball thing? Try not to get that on your wrist. Well, it mightn't be bad for anyone else, but to me, it looks awkward.

Blood: Noice boom. I think you could've gotten another DM outta that inital punch though. I'm not very fond of the last hit though. I don't really like hits that don't really flow. It wasn't bad, but it didn't seem necessary. But that's probably just me.

manip: Very nice manip. Very high. The movement towards Uke wasn't dull either. I don't like manips where someone just stay still and wait til Uke falls down. The initial kick easily could've boomed. If rotated your chest left a bit earlier you couldn't had a better propelling position to get a stronger kick. With that said, the kick still flowed nicely from the initial movements. The punch also flowed nicely too. Very good gob.

3kick: Initial kick was pretty cool. The decap kick didn't really flow. It kinda paused for me when you had to contract your leg for the kick. And the last kick, I didn't think was that necessary as forementioned but it's just my pet peeve.

All in all, very nice replays, manipshit being my fave of the batch.
Been a while since Juhizz posted here.

SamboMadman- Kinda slow and messy for me. Grabbing should've been lessened.

BloodSugar: The hits didn't flow too much. I felt something could've be done to make it more special.

Manipshit- <3 I love that one. The moves flowed and it was stylish.

3kickcombo- I liked the 1st kick. The decap and the last kick didn't match for my liking. Still nice.

8.5/10 In total numbering for me.
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков