Ranking
Original Post
Hey! I already kinda have a problem haha
Well I just got done with the tutorial and stuff but there was a problem with like the beginning part. When it said to do the camera options I followed all the instructions but it wouldn't move on? I skipped it and went on to the other fight school stuff but I'm curious about what I missed out on.
Umm. Well you use W A S D. W for panning up, eventually going to a top view. A for left. S for panning down, eventually viewing from the bottom. D for right. You can also hold shift while using any one of these. Holding shift with A or D will rotate the camera more slowly. While holding shift and W or S, the camera will pan up/down and stop at a certain point. For a better view.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

What do you mean you didn't said where...
Tb?
Forum?
Art making?
"Yes it's true I'm the chosen one, only I can't own tori premie"
Yes you can make free tc
Originally Posted by Krzysiu397 View Post
What do you mean you didn't said where...
Tb?
Forum?
Art making?

I don't think you read what I wrote.
Originally Posted by Lordmax155 View Post
Try pressing number 1 and move it

Huh? Okay..?
Minimalist
Originally Posted by Scorpe View Post
Huh? Okay..?

When you press 1, default camera is enabled. You could've pressed 2 and turned on free-cam, which could've caused the game to think you didn't do everything.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

He's wondering what is after the camera tutorial in fight school. I think it's where they teach you certain begginer moves, if its not then it might be where you test all the joints to see what they do.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.