ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Vid)Adrenalyne_Dream
I used After Effects after a long time. Was just testing effects and stuff = )
Recorded with fraps. (25fps xD, low res)
Edited with aftereffects
Replay by me.
Mod parkour_dream_b
CnC's welcome but dont be overwhelming.
Rendered in 1:30 hours+ with my potato pc.
I forgot the music open while recording. :P didnt change it
So yeah.
Last edited by IBlackleon; Aug 24, 2015 at 08:38 PM.
Leon The Black
that ending was nice. felt like I was in assassin's creed

it was kinda slow tho.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Were you on drugs when doing this?
Work on keyframing, normal speed, effects, velo.................
Do at least 720p.
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
Cool! Nice ending

Ty :>
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
that ending was nice. felt like I was in assassin's creed

it was kinda slow tho.

Thx. I tried to make it look like blocks loading in real time. Its slow because it was lagging + low fps while recording.
Originally Posted by Lotramus View Post
Do at least 720p.

I dont use drugs lol, But my tori kinda does. Sure I can work on some stuff but cant work on some.Keyframing-effects are up to me but Speed, quality things need a better computer which I'll get in 1-2 weeks. (Sending my laptop service today \o/). So please dont judge me for fps, speed, quality things. As I described in my forst post It took 1:30 hours to render/export. Thats a long time.
Leon The Black
Originally Posted by Lotramus View Post
Do at least 720p.

Wtf dude.. he's new.. calm down..

Artist. Sometimes.

Nice video, but next time try to work on keyframing, video speed,shaders in toribash and also remove ingame sounds.
Feel free to make your video, there is no limit, be free! MURICA! XD.
And if you keep doing vids try to request replays in the events section, and when you request them explain the video to the players, tell them that is gonna be of parkour, spar, tricking of even mixture of them.
Last edited by Halu; Aug 25, 2015 at 07:41 PM.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
A little to tacky for my taste. The rainbow color effects didn't look nice to me and the replay itself wasn't great. You'll get better.
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by TORIITO View Post
Wtf dude.. he's new.. calm down..

^
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
Nice video, but next time try to work on keyframing, video speed,shaders in toribash and also remove ingame sounds.
Feel free to make your video, there is no limit, be free! MURICA! XD.
And if you keep doing vids try to request replays in the events section, and when you request them explain the video to the players, tell them that is gonna be of parkour, spar, tricking of even mixture of them.

Waiting for my pc :3 I'll make it 720p/60fps/best graphics. And yeah I have to get better on keyframing ;-;
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
A little to tacky for my taste. The rainbow color effects didn't look nice to me and the replay itself wasn't great. You'll get better.

Umm.. It wasnt rainbow tho '-' I hate rainbow these days. Btw Im really new to parkour. Hope I'll get better
Leon The Black
The entire video is slow mo, keyframing is okay, music is repetitive and boring, the overlay gets annoying. Replay was average, if you need better ones just make a request in the events board.
Remove in-game sounds next time.
Parkour is quite hard to edit at first, due to the fact that it is hard to sync, maybe try a madman edit or something like that.