TrollSlend
KillerDrak
Swexx
Tjulienm
Hyrozen
Mocucha
Obazu
and Ninosanz
For adding video you should insert the letters after slash/ (QLjEQhwnUaY - your video) in [YOUTUBE][./YOUTUBE] w/o dot
your video
It doesn't look like you've made really any effort to improve based on the cnc people have given you in your past threads. It would be so easy to fix your edits, but you don't. I don't know why you post here if you're never going to actually use the cnc people spend time writing for you. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you just post a thread here and then close the tab and never look at it again. As proof that you actually look at these threads after you post them, please reply to this post when you see it.

Anyway, I'm just going to tell you the usual stuff people are going to say when you post here. Remove the black bars on the sides, stop with the obnoxious lighting effects.
Glimpsed
Exactly what glimpsed said. Its annoying how easy this could be fixed to look some what appealing just by having a bit of ray tracing and not them ugly black bars you decide to put on the left and right for some reason.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato