ES Recruitment Drive
Enough discussion on who was here and when. If a flame war may as to begin as soon as I might think, keep it in PMs please.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Sorry. Just trying to straighten out facts. I'm done.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Yay! Finished Ishi. Next is Clbck. Enjoy!

Donations Very Welcome.
-----
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY I WILL ACCEPT CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS. I HAVE TO BEGIN TO WORK ON THE REST OF THE NEXT ISSUE SO IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR INFO TO ME BY TOMORROW, THEN YOU WILL NOT, I REPEAT, NOT, BE IN THE NEXT ISSUE. PLEASE, ALL THE ADMINS AND G-MODS WHO HAVEN'T CHECKED IN PLEASE POST OR PM ME OR YOU WON'T APPEAR. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY POSTED, BUT I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO YOU, POST AGAIN OR PM ME SO THAT I HAVE MORE READY ACCESS TO YOUR INFO. PLEASE, I'M RUNNING ON A TIGHT SCHEDULE.OMG 8 DAYS LEFT!!!

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
thnx, i really hope the admins and g-mods check in.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Ishi looks, dare i say it again

Awesome!
Life iz a lot like toilet paper, you only miss it when its gone
~ A wise boy i once knew
Ishi looks like a spartan from 300.

"TONIGHT! WE DINE! IN TORI-HELL!!!"
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if