Ranking
Original Post
Pretty much daily comics yo!!
and when i say "pretty much" i mean i've missed a few days for various reasons

NEVERTHELESS, i come to share with you the meager fruit of my intense labour. Basically, this is all about me getting ready to start a webcomic, somehow. First of all, before setting up a website, i wanted to make sure that i could actually keep up a flow of webcomics at a rate of one per day. This began last year, and today (read: tonight) is the 51st day of this joyous adventure. Then it dawned upon me that i'd try pestering you guys with it as well, so here i am!

A couple of things though: This is an exercise of my own imagination, so i won't be doing requests, if that thought even crossed your mind. However, if you by some unknown force of nature should feel compelled to remix any of the comics (i'm only saying this because others have done so), go right ahead! It's quite amusing to see what crazy things people can twist out of my horrid drawings. :U

What to expect? Well, silly nonsensical schtuff intertwined with occasional short arcs that don't make much sense either, all drawn in the characteristic terrible manner. And knobs.

So, without further ado, here we go!

because there are a lot of comics

I really hope you enjoy them as much as i enjoy drawing them! If not, then it's no big deal, i realize my odd sense of humour is very hit and miss.
Last edited by Shook; Feb 2, 2013 at 03:34 AM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol