Toribash
Original Post
Another one bites the dust!
srry every body but i as well am leaving Dinner for ToD..... i just never see ne one on and no talks on forums so srry guys i am out... I would still like to help the clan out as much as i can tho so if you guys every need help bringing the clan back i will be right there to help.... you guys can either take that offer or you guys can stick you nose up and look the other way about it... i don't care. but i will be back if the clan ever takes off again. may Dinner be revieved
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
srry every body but i as well am leaving Dinner for ToD..... i just never see ne one on and no talks on forums so srry guys i am out... I would still like to help the clan out as much as i can tho so if you guys every need help bringing the clan back i will be right there to help.... you guys can either take that offer or you guys can stick you nose up and look the other way about it... i don't care. but i will be back if the clan ever takes off again. may Dinner be revieved

Why dont you just shout out 'CLAN HOPPER'. lol i bet ToD luv knowing that the moment dinner comes back your off.. kudos for honesty, bad karma for everything else
Last edited by SparrowHawk; Aug 2, 2007 at 01:17 PM.
Originally Posted by Sparrow_Hawk View Post
Why dont you just shout out 'CLAN HOPPER'. lol i bet ToD luv knowing that the moment dinner comes back your off.. kudos for honesty, bad karma for everything else

to tell you the truth i think i am ging to stick with ToD but i still what to help Dinner all i can to come back
Yeah, I agree with Sparrow. Might aswell print the words Clan Hopper onto your head.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Originally Posted by DeadorK View Post
Yeah, I agree with Sparrow. Might aswell print the words Clan Hopper onto your head.

ok what ever you want to believe but i am just trying to help out ny old home clan
..Desi, why the fuck did youy have to STEAL A AVATAR?! That ava has been used a long time by a person @ datarealms.com (Cortex Command's website)

YOU SUCK.
i agree desitwist...dinner is cooked
and i agree muumi you sux for ripping other peepz avatarts
I left Dinner too. It's way too unactive, hated, unrespected, and everything that a bad clan can be.