Ranking
Original Post
Benefits of toribash?
Like every game I play, I usually like to know the communities perspective on the benefits and downs of the game.

More specifically I'd like us (Toribash Community) to share the ways that toribash benefited you, since I've seen so many threads about bugs and fails and crashes.

That's pretty much it, you go first !
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
It's done a lot for me actually.
It's taught me some leadership skills from running clans, which also leads to learning a bit about responsibility.
I've also made quite a few good friends in this game, some of which I plan on knowing for a long time.
You need dedication to make your way up in the community and get good at replay making as well.. which hasn't really happened yet, but I'm dedicated.
+1 Leadership skills
+1 Responsibility
+1 Friendship
+1 Dedication
Last edited by Aracoon; Mar 21, 2013 at 10:38 AM.
Nice, I've also Increased in some of these skills, mostly in dedication and even in economics as for the marketing section of toribash.
- Patience
- Trust
- How to spend money PROPERLY
B I T C H D O N ' T K I L L M Y V I B E
My detective abilities are now over 9000
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
~ Scripting knowledge
~ Working with others to accomplish/solve problems
~ Leadership skills
~ Learning how to handle people who come off as trolls
~ Patience
~ Perserverance
~ Marketing skills
~ How valuable USD can really be if you use it to buy items/tc
There were two benefits for me: I met some persons and we became very good IFs (Internet friends) and I had opportunity to work with Hampa on his game.

First thing enriched my soul, other one - my wallet. :]

So, I can honestly say that I had spiritual and material benefits from Toribash! XD
Thats great to hear, I also have to admit that I've had the oppurtunity to meet new people and was amazed by how people can make a great amount of profit by selling pixels for USD
Originally Posted by ultimation View Post
Care to elaborate on trust?

Trust:
For example,
we make deals with other people (marketing). You trust them that they're gonna pay up instead of scamming you.
B I T C H D O N ' T K I L L M Y V I B E