Ranking
Ok so, we have a rough plan for next week.

The stream shall include...

Numbers
Erth
Tamer0
Bust3r
deathr0ad

For those of you who don't know who Bust3r is, he's an old school tb video maker and an overall chill guy.
Check out his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/adni0917?feature=watch

And deathr0ad is an awesome emerging toribash figure. He's been doing toribash tips and replay showcases for a while now and recently you guys have been loving them.
So we decided to get him on the show. How cool is that!?
Here's his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManOnFireFilms

It will be at 11pm GMT this Friday, you guys don't wanna miss it!
Thanks Shook :P
Last edited by Erth; Jan 16, 2013 at 02:11 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
What day? You just said next week
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
What day? You just said next week

Yeah, in my excitement I forgot that vital piece of information.
I've corrected it now
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Deffinately tuning in, Bust3r is one of my favorite tb editors
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
A golden idea and a great plot of guests!
(hey Numbers, hey, if you continue this and Toribash eventually goes on steam this could turn pretty big)
Last edited by Oblivion; Jan 16, 2013 at 02:42 PM. Reason: steam
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Yeah count me in to watch ;) i'll be online then so hope too see you around and such
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
I just came up with an idea, have a lottery, to be in the call.
Have people give you their Skype names and then use a random number generator to pick someone.

Stream in roughly 6 hours and 30 minutes!

It'll be a clan war between Urban and Inq

Don't miss it, or I'll cut you.

Happy viewing
She/They