Toribash
Original Post
we need activity!
go look at other clans,having their brawls and stuff!WHY ,i ask you,WE don't have activities,hmm?i'd say it's a boring clan we got :/ WE NEED ACTIVITIES FOR OUR CLAN!!!
or people will mass,leave us.well,actually,there aren't many people in our clan BUT,if we get activities we MAY lure some people on our clan!

do you aggree?
Originally Posted by Jumpah View Post
go look at other clans,having their brawls and stuff!WHY ,i ask you,WE don't have activities,hmm?i'd say it's a boring clan we got :/ WE NEED ACTIVITIES FOR OUR CLAN!!!
or people will mass,leave us.well,actually,there aren't many people in our clan BUT,if we get activities we MAY lure some people on our clan!

do you aggree?

I think the fact no one answered proves a point...
> implying I have a signature
i made one but theres so much people in here(sarcasm) that its ignored like hell
well... maybe you should just face the fact that this clan is dying...
im sure you could do something to spark their interest again though, good luck m8
We almost died once before. All the recruiters need to do is go to the demo servers and just ask everyone if they want to join, have them do a test and they join. I got about 10 people in a couple hours once.
The big problem with us not organizing.. is wel.. do we even have an up to date roster?.. im still back with we need everyone who is in the clan. pm one of are leaders bye a date and have the roster made... then we could do some "activites"
What If you just did it...
Thank you. The reason we don't have a good roster is because nobody tells me or anybody who they recruit, then everyone blames the leaders for not having a roster.