Ranking
Original Post
mah suggestions (2)
- I think that maybe for each month it would have a 50tc bonus for you if you posted in the forums at least 5 times a week or maybe if you play 50 games win/lose then you get a bonus 10 tc

- Lastly I think that if someone quits while in a match like doing /sp or quitting the game
*this does not apply to forced sp or pinging*
As for the first suggestion,I agree,it would get more people active on the forums.
Complete your second suggestion please.
Are you living the life you really want?
It would make people active on the forum, but for all of the wrong reasons. There shouldn't be an incentive to posting on the forum, it would seem like a menial task/chore and lead to a ton of shit posting and rule breaking. People would create alt accounts and bump threads, useless posts, etc
I think this can be farmed... so, no.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
I think this can be farmed... so, no.

anything that involves tc can be farmed... farming finds a way... But this suggestion would also make jobs of staff harder because more people would do useless posts...

Not Supported
Yep .... NOT supported
you get more TC by betting, joining tourneys, marketing, making textures....

i don't get the last part
Kinjin: Everyone doesnt bet, and maybe sucks at tourneys, and i've been doing marketing for 10 months and I am still not yet rich.

Apathetic User
ok my bad for not finishing the second question i mean that if that happens it will be the quitter getting disqualified
Originally Posted by thepander View Post
ok my bad for not finishing the second question i mean that if that happens it will be the quitter getting disqualified

Actually, that would be so much nicer than the quitter just disappearing.
It's really just an asthetic, but it doesn't leave you hanging, and doesn't give the ragequitter that "haha if i'm not winning you're not winning" argument.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore