Toribash
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and
Artist in Progress
[Element]New Member = Air Hawk
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue
The All Mighty Penguin Ruler
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able
Last edited by GanGuan; Sep 29, 2014 at 09:53 AM. Reason: forgot to bold it
Element is Recruiting
Sincerely, GanGuan the Water Mammoth
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels
8-)
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars?
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll
The All Mighty Penguin Ruler
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous...
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous nose to do
Element is Recruiting
Sincerely, GanGuan the Water Mammoth
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous nose to do all the snorting.