his needs
its not a must but just to help others in this clan cause
not everyone has head texture and stuff
i dont mean giving that much tc but
give what you can and you will be on the helping list
helpng list gets rewards and stuff from me every
1 week or so
have fun and a good day
hi MNR how is it going i saw your massive shop and you gained alot of money(140k)i dont see you doing anything with them can you give me (15k)
and i swear i will tell blackshark (the new clan leader)to do something great for you because he is my friend at school my best friend its not a must but i really need this money for buying a head texture i know iam begging but i really need toricredits

tell me what you want and i will tell blackshark our clan leader
sorry, but this is not as you think. This doesn't show REAL profit.
Let's say that I bought item for 6k tc and I sold it for 8k tc. in this case, this count 8k tc but really I earned ONLY 2k tc. then I invest these 6k tc and earned 2k tc in next items, and the same cash is often counted several times. as you can see this counter doesn't show a REAL profit. and I think that my real profit is only about 60k tc, and most of these money I have in YouShop as my next items.

but I can give you now tc 5k, and I hope that someone else may also help.
Last edited by MNR; Dec 28, 2008 at 10:38 PM.
i was just scammed i need tc can i have 9k tc? im gonna buy a left bicep texture so i can put our clan's name on it
do any1 have sphinx force or can give me 1.5k tcs so i can buy it plz plz plz and sry for beging QQ
http://shadowfury.on.toribash.com :D :D
where u guys get tht much TC zomg...
it was ownya who scammed me it was ingame and i was trading my ecto relax but he didn't pay me back my 10k tc .... so can i have that 9k tc?