Toribash
He is!!! You have won a cookie and thereby been blessed with a happy tummy =)

Thats a sweet madman, especially the second kick. And how did you manage to break ye foot? xDDD
*enter signature here*
Dont ask Man XD But fuck editting it to Try not to.. xD i tryed for a decap for like 20 min solid XD was balls.
love cat's fucking up uke replay
like dirt's madman.
so I personally think cat is the better one at SP of you two. Im also afraid I have to say: BIG TIME. but dirt is the better one at MP: BIG TIME
now to mah "just another decap" series 11-15. as teh name, its just another decap(which I had to remind cat a couple of times), but I like 15 much...
Attached Files
!just another decap 11.rpl (106.0 KB, 4 views)
!just another decap 12.rpl (87.2 KB, 4 views)
!just another decap 13.rpl (82.0 KB, 4 views)
!just another decap 14.rpl (93.1 KB, 4 views)
!just another decap 15.rpl (114.9 KB, 4 views)
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."

Yes, Dirt is indeed better at MP CUZ I STILL CANT COUNTER HIS ***(BLEEP)*****(BLEEP)*** OPENER!!!! Ahum, sorry, had to say that....

Rabbit, in decap 14, if you manage to get the first punch a lil' higher, you'll get a split-decap
Try whiplashing your chest and pecs.
*enter signature here*
Meh new random punch!

EDIT: ANOTHER random punch!
Attached Files
- Cats random punch.rpl (43.7 KB, 4 views)
- Cats random punch 2.rpl (101.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Catguy19dotzero; Aug 20, 2009 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Adding an epic punch
*enter signature here*
Ohh Nice Loooll Im Really Enjoiying These My Replays Folder Must Have Increased by at least 50 % Since We Opened This Thread Ahah )
Oops, totally forgot this one. This is actually my best replay :3
Kinda old, but its the best :3
Attached Files
Cat19.0 - #1.rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
*enter signature here*
hmm, Ima start with 9.82 grav again.
and this one is weird, looks like i windmilled.
Attached Files
rabbit - weird.rpl (70.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by itsarabbit; Aug 21, 2009 at 06:14 PM. Reason: because I wanted to
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."