Ranking
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
"WOPAW"
(Secrets of the king clan)

Krulls wiped his face and eyes clear of sweat. He was on his break. It's only
sixty seconds, after all, that's how long he can take. That's the rule. Ignoring the loud screaming coming from the other room, he poured himself a glass of water and guzzled it.

Once his minute was over, he ventured back into the other room. The people inside shrieked in fear. Krulls thought about who he wanted to pick next out of the bunch. After some deliberation, he chose to punish Seth93z first. After all, he had lost a clan war today. He needed some discipline. He needs to know that

WAPOW does not lose.

Krulls walked over to Seth. "So, I hear you lost a war today." He said angrily, picking up a severed limb from someone, probably Pimpkilla, and mashing his teeth into the bloody meat. "What does WAPOW do?"

Seth whimpered and whimpered on, refusing to respond to Krulls' question. "I asked you a QUESTION!" Krulls yelled violently. He lunged for Seth's head
and began to dig out his left eyeball. "The faster you respond, the better chance you have at keeping your sight."

Seth screamed. "We win! We conquer! We dominate! WAPOW!"

Krulls stopped and smiled. "Good. And you know the punishment for making
us look bad, don't you?" He turned his eyes to the corner of the room, where a bruised and bloodied Flamesmash sat, unconscious. Krulls looked the husk of a tori dead in the eye. It was sad, but it was his job. He had orders. After all, if WAPOW went down, what would happen to the clan council? What would happen to Toribash?

He tried to resist the changes at first, that's how he lost his nose. His nose bones poke out of the front of his face, giving him sort of a skeletal appearance. Of course things got tougher. You win or you feel pain. Many of his disciples had refused to take the pain and left WAPOW. Of course, they were never seen again. Though, occasionally around different dojos, you can see what looks like the rotting flesh of those quitters. But hopefully you haven't, or you'll meet their fate.

Krulls wiped his face and eyes again. He had started doing that. It had become a habit. At this point he'd lost hope. He started to even enjoy the beatings. They became more brutal, and more broad. Inactivity was a leg. A shamed thread was an ear. And if you argued too much, it was only fitting that you'd get your jaw removed.

It had been a long day for Krulls at the daily grind. But, that's the price you pay when you rule the most successful clan in Toribash history. It might look like glory and heroism on the outside, but inside, WAPOW is made up of normal Toris like you, who have been beaten and conditioned into being nothing but soldiers.

Life is simple in WAPOW. You do what you're told, or you face agony. Seth has many long hours ahead of him, and Flamesmash's teaching will resume when he awakens. Of course, then comes the killing of Jonesie, having lost two wars. He already has had all limbs removed, but Krulls has left him in the basement to wallow in pain. He'll be an example for now. An example for Krulls to show the new recruits, when the time is right.

Of course, sometimes Krulls has regretted his choices. The feeling of guilt hit
him like a truck. But there is no quitting. Or else he'd have to face Gynx again.

Shackled in tight chains were the rest of WAPOW, watching along in fear. The
new recruits witnessed the true horrors behind the curtain. They saw the inner workings of the clan that kills all clans. Krulls laughed.

They'll be used to it soon.

Win. Conquer. Dominate.

WAPOW.

so inspirational. i cri, evrytiem.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Offtopic from what I've been talking about lately here. Why the fuck does EVERYONE hate WAPOW now? There is people that say the clan was made in January from this year and that they've been here and its shitty bla bla bla. What's all that bad reputation?
Inb4 "they're jelly" -- Im serious tho, wtf is going on?
Originally Posted by Sh00 View Post
Offtopic from what I've been talking about lately here. Why the fuck does EVERYONE hate WAPOW now? There is people that say the clan was made in January from this year and that they've been here and its shitty bla bla bla. What's all that bad reputation?
Inb4 "they're jelly" -- Im serious tho, wtf is going on?

Going to give you an honest answer, at-least to why I think Wapow is disliked, also sorry for invading.

The amount of wars yall do daily to get to 1st is fucking insane, people assume because you're 1st you believe you're better than clans like TGS, Alpha etc.

Videos like these don't help too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNyySi0NPL4
"They're already getting salty"
"fucking tgs suck my fricking dong"

These kind of encounters don't help either.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=509981

Plus there's the scrub following for clans like Wapow, Nitro and Obey is pretty big, so the scrubs will argue with people in-game that x clan is the best in the game, and that doesn't help either, but I don't think there's much to do about that.

Suggestions:
I think Wapow have a clean out of your member list, alot of people are pretty immature or just sub par for the #1 clan.
Open up recruiting again, but only accept quality applications, with people who wrote them having good art skills/ingame skills and being a nice person, not just "hurr accept everyone" which wapow was for a while.
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
Going to give you an honest answer, at-least to why I think Wapow is disliked, also sorry for invading.

The amount of wars yall do daily to get to 1st is fucking insane, people assume because you're 1st you believe you're better than clans like TGS, Alpha etc.

Plus there's the scrub following for clans like Wapow, Nitro and Obey is pretty big, so the scrubs will argue with people in-game that x clan is the best in the game, and that doesn't help either, but I don't think there's much to do about that.

Suggestions:
I think Wapow have a clean out of your member list, alot of people are pretty immature or just sub par for the #1 clan.
Open up recruiting again, but only accept quality applications, with people who wrote them having good art skills/ingame skills and being a nice person, not just "hurr accept everyone" which wapow was for a while.

This whole thing I went through many times. I completely agree with everything you said here.
-----
And I am being completely honest
-----
So, please don't get mad at this
Last edited by Velordrel; May 30, 2015 at 07:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ye I agree too but I also think that there are a lot of jealous people because we are number one and that we have great members and we do well in wars.
But getting rid of members do I don't see anyone bad or immature, there is the odd joke or two but that shouldn't classify us as immature.
We are all nice people from my perspective.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Fleshmon: I'm here not to be a dick, just trying to be constructive.

Honestly. HONESTLY. I'm trying to be honest. I'm not trying to be a dick so I really hope I don't come across as one.

Wapow is not associated with having good members

It's as simple as that. Of the members in Wapow, I want to say like 1 in 7 are actually good . This is why people hate WAPOW, not because you guys are dicks, but because you war SO MUCH and SO OFTEN and the ratio of good to bad players is simply depressing. I'm not saying WAPOW is a shit clan, all I'm saying is that you guys aren't "Good" by a conventional sense. This is generally off putting, especially for clans like Nitro and Obey, when that is the case. If you are going to get all salty about me saying WAPOW players as a general rule aren't exceptionally good, and rely more on constant and relentless wars, refer to the "New Clan Point System" thread, where Krulls consistently argues that Clans should be based off of their ability to work together, instead of, as I said before, conventionally "Good" players. I'm not trying to bad mouth Krulls, naturally he would try to defend the position of his clan.

All I'm trying to say is you guys achieved rank 1 in Toribash clans in a very.. unique way. Thats why you are generally disliked. Sure, sometimes the shit you guys say is taken negatively, but shit happens. I honestly think Wapow is negatively received because of the methods you chose to reach your position.
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post

Suggestions:

Just like everyone else posting about this, not trying to be a dick but I do mostly agree with this. Though to start kicking members and finding new ones won't happen since we are a family and we all like eachother! We war alot, but we do it for fun. That's all I'll say about it.
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
*dear GOD
This whole mess was not wt i needed for breakfast..... .
1# of all, how the gd dmn fkn fk did we end up defending our self against just these accusations ?
I joined this clan just because I found the members friendly and mature ingame.

The thread about the rude member was handled respectfully and fair, the (insane booooring) youtubevid are not a good image on us, normaly even i watch my language. The guy are immature but are not actually doing any harm. The fact that both of these guys are not to be found on our memberslist makes it kind of irrelevant.

We all knew for ourselfs if we bending the rules of good behaving, we all know that its not acceptable and will get in line at ones ore out of both the clan and the tb community if not.
As a general a well known clan will get some accusations, but we can handle that, cus we know our members got our back.
I am my brothers keeper_by representing the family proudly.

If you think im yaping nonsense heres the bottom line:
I think this unpopularity are unfair and if it is, its no problem. We rice above the accusations.
But if its any reason to feel guilty, then you go feel guilt, awful guilt, sink trough the ground in anguish, then get yourself together, improve and deliver, the only reason to continue living are to improve.
If you think you are good enough in all ways, just go kill yourself, cus noone are !

To the idea of kicking ppl, I will not have it. As pointed out already: we are family and you can not kick out family members. You stick to them and help them through the ruff times.
But then again you kick they`re ass if needed.

So from now we all going to be so over the top friendly that it hurts. We can not live whit dirt in our faces.
Even if just you are a all good contributor, and this not concerns you, now you go 10 times nicer on the chats n threads, cus now we are mending a wound together.

BWT; when we are at it, all constructive and honest: How come we got only about 3-5 new posts a day, and threads can go up thill a week wht no response, WHEN WE COUNT ABOUT 30 MEMBERS

Still not into kicking members, but we dont need more before we can handle wht we got.

Lets make a good soup, stop watering it out and let it boil for a while !
Last edited by hazelbud; May 30, 2015 at 12:03 PM. Reason: more statements (hazels all worked up now....)!*2
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"