ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
i hope lindzee dies

Who is talking about that.......
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
That's just Slybash declaring his love for lindzee don't worry. Actually, based on her recent inactivity maybe she is dead.

Are you happy now Sly? You killed somebody. I hope you're proud of yourself.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Yeah true, and guys we should all bug triceraf or however the fuck his name is spelt to make us some avatars. He does some for free so why not take a chance? So this thread will looks more bonerific when everyone's pic is up.:3
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
We should totaly each make a simple standing pose then cut it all together so we stand kinda behind eachother. Like the power rangers and so on.(probably wasn't the best example...)
-----
Btw if no one wants to do it i think with a bit of time i'd be able to in Gimp.
Last edited by Hattersin; Jul 4, 2012 at 01:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Do we have to submit the pictures? Or you just lp us and do it for us. Atleast for me cause I'm too lazy for this and practically couldn't care less about my pose.:3
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
I have no idea what lp is but you guys get to send me the pic :P
It needs to be a full body pic and i guess you could sit down too but it would look lazy compaired to the others.
Go on your desktop, double click toribash, click Free play, then you type in the command /lp 0 Zazo and you'll see my set on your tori. Proceed with /hud 0 etc and take the photo. Easy as 1,2,3.:3
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag