Toribash
Original Post
Announcements
i will allow important announcements to be posted here

To start we need replays and a lot of em
I also need you guys to look for talent when you are on and if u find somone good pm me, or Neon10TT assuming he gets on ever lol
ima crusin for a bruisn
I think we need more activity on fourms...
I get bored...
---
wanna fight? np xD
loyal co leader of SFST , xD
WILL BE UNABLE TO PLAY FOR A LITTLE BIT becuase my computer needs repair keep playing and improving btw i have gotten a new fasination for wushu
ima crusin for a bruisn
everyone remove the barfighter tag i need to develop new ranking system this is very urgent. Read THIS REMOVE YOUR RANKING TAG FROM YOUR NAME.
ima crusin for a bruisn
Ok, I have a new way to achieve one rank up. For starters put a link to the wish to join SFST thread in your signature or avatar I don't care. Then you must get a good, loyal, active player to post in the wish to join SFST thread and then the person must be recruited into this clan (by either me or kj or neon). If you do this then I will allow one rank to be achieved without all the requirements. (cannot be used to skip ranks; example, nub to custom rank). also people please put your rank in your tag in game. also send a pm to me about the person you got.
ima crusin for a bruisn
Race To The Head has now started. First to GR get's the money! Good Luck!
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
good news and bad news. good news we have a lot of members. bad news we are going to stop recruiting soon. i think maybe 3 more people will be accepted depending on how many people fail the active check there may be more slots open.
ima crusin for a bruisn