ES Recruitment Drive
A tip: Use the 'Edit'-button instead of creating multiple one word posts. I merged them this time, and even if it's in your clans forum, it counts as spam.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
I do but I just tell them that there's an update so they know if there is more money in the bank or they will never look at this thread...
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
I'm glad you think so but i'l have to cut the prices here soon cause things arn't selling. If you could make a list of prices you'd buy these items at... not free...
Click to Join!
is the 139,700tc all the TC we have or the total price of all the items we have IF we sell everything?
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
it's what we got so far from the sales and a little extra from me
Click to Join!
so we have 139,700 IN tc and then we have those items to sell? holy crap this is going great
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Well yes that's how I'm running the shop. The list of items is on the main page of the shop so people can look if there's anything they want. It takes FOREVER to do it thins way but I can also give you guys an up-to-date list of what's happening. Then again we just made a big sale of 27K .
Click to Join!
you are doing a fantastic job managing the shop kj I am very proud of you.
ima crusin for a bruisn
at 200k we should start giving textures. slowly at least and in order of member rank i think.(this is me being serious yes i realize i am very low on rank) Also at 100k i think we should stop and wait to build up to 200k again then repeat process. what do you guys think?
Want to join Vampire?