Toribash
Application for [Alpha]

First and foremost, I would like to introduce myself to the Roster and to those of [Alpha] that do not know me, my name is Doll, formerly known as 10th dan black belt "Loxun" before you guys rush to reject me from joining this clan, I would like to attempt to convince you that I am a changed man, we all have had pasts, and unfortunately, my past was one of the worse ones, however, I would like to ask of you guys to give me the benefit of the doubt, this one time. I believe I am fit for this clan seemingly as it is full of highly competitive and elite toribash players, and I find my skill level to be of the same standards, being one of the most active and prominent duelists in toribash for a long time now, I believe I can benefit the clan and be an overall nice addition to the roster. In fact, some of the roster members were people i dueled on a daily basis, like KyouKisu, Cicada, Comet, Fire, Ponzo, nanomech(smurf), Velo. And i must admit, we did have our moments of toxicity amd general negativity towards each other, I am yet again no longer that person anymore, and would like to apologize for any of our past problems I hope you guys can see it through and give me the chance, and to those i angered to forgive me as i see myself deserving of it, this one time.

Thank you for your time friends<3
no

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by doll View Post
Application for [Alpha]

First and foremost, I would like to introduce myself to the Roster and to those of [Alpha] that do not know me, my name is Doll, formerly known as 10th dan black belt "Loxun" before you guys rush to reject me from joining this clan, I would like to attempt to convince you that I am a changed man, we all have had pasts, and unfortunately, my past was one of the worse ones, however, I would like to ask of you guys to give me the benefit of the doubt, this one time. I believe I am fit for this clan seemingly as it is full of highly competitive and elite toribash players, and I find my skill level to be of the same standards, being one of the most active and prominent duelists in toribash for a long time now, I believe I can benefit the clan and be an overall nice addition to the roster. In fact, some of the roster members were people i dueled on a daily basis, like KyouKisu, Cicada, Comet, Fire, Ponzo, nanomech(smurf), Velo. And i must admit, we did have our moments of toxicity amd general negativity towards each other, I am yet again no longer that person anymore, and would like to apologize for any of our past problems I hope you guys can see it through and give me the chance, and to those i angered to forgive me as i see myself deserving of it, this one time.

Thank you for your time friends<3

Big no
-----
don’t bother applying again in the future
Last edited by Campione; Nov 15, 2022 at 09:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks for welcoming me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Campione View Post
Big no
-----
don’t bother applying again in the future

This is a very unpleasant comment. Do you believe humiliate a person is fun?
Sorry Bruno, you've been denied. We are not accepting applications from members who are currently in a different clan. Feel free to reapply in the future if that changes.