ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this replay?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Total Fatality, Mushu Style!!
Personaly I play Judo.. But occasionally I like to change it up with mushu. In this match between me and Synner3 I completely mutalated him into bits and peices everywhere and still landed on my feet and pose, kinda of.. Watch this and
you' lle no longer have to think, can anyone out there still completely rip someone apart? xD Enjoy
Attached Files
The Shadows shall bring you pain.
I like how you were following him and pursuing him all the way to the end, but you barely put forth any effort into your finishing strike, and you took a nasty hit to your noggin which almost decapped you. HOWEVER your opener kick was very smooth. Just try to keep yourself more laxed when it comes to those close calls. This gives you more time to move and move faster since you are flexible (I always thought of it like that). Laxing all also allows you to have a wider range of what joints you want to move, so your victory pose will look clean. Obviously you are new so there is a lot of room for improvement but if this is what you can do, you are going to be a badass legend in no time. You didn't actually didn't completely mutilate him but you did rape his torso. Good job! I give it a 6/10!
Last edited by TheLunatic; Mar 15, 2013 at 09:02 AM.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!