Toribash
Original Post
[r] Recruitment thread

Welcome to the Rusty recruitment thread!
It is required that you speak understandable English.
Applications are freeform.
Write as much info as you can.

Good Luck!
After writing your app, you'll be tested ingame(if haven't already).

Official thread

Last edited by Uncle; Aug 12, 2013 at 06:46 AM.
Hello my name is hardcod i left Kick to join Rusty i know everyone call me clan hopper but now i feel that how sad it feel because i am too a leader of [Kick]and everyone is leaving so it fell very bad.i am skilled player and i been playing toribash from 2011 so i got some pro skill and i think i am very use full for wars and i accept every challenge .I will accept any challenge to join the clan i have leave many clan like Deadman-For inactive
Kick--wanted to be a part of Rusty
Extreme--for inactive
Optic--they told me to join the clan and they invited me too but i not accept
And i wanted to help this clan so much i can.I clan discussion board rules i will follow all the rules of clan discussion rules.
i can help to make banners for the clan because i am artist and i make clan banners and also i will be active in anyways hope you will accept me if my english has a problem then sorry for mistake.Hope you will accept me
No, sorry, You got banned for breaking the rules of the forum which is also breaking the clan rules..
I won't accept it..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
sorry Butler but i promise i will never never break any rules i want to be a part of Rusty i will be active in any ways i promise and if you trust me i don't want to leave Kick but i have to because i want to be a part of Rusty and help you guys plz accept me srry for breaking rules .
First off: You don't even know the clan's name.. It's Rust not Rusty..
Second: Being banned is a serious issue, I as a clan leader, cannot accept that..
Butler if you know about [Kick[clan it was a active clan . but i wanted to join you guys if you can think what i am felling is that if you rejected me then what about me . how i fell
It's not about how you feel, you decided to leave, that's your problem, not mine...
Hey Guys
This is my Application to join Rust.
My English isn't the best stardet learning before 2 years so i apologize for it.
Something about me, my name is Pascal, i'm 14 years old (15 in November),i'm from switzerland(german part) and my hobbys are hanging out with friends, floorball (google it ^^), biking and gaming.
I'm 2nd dan Black Belt my rank is 1159 and my win% 54.03, i have allot of free time to play, but somedays i've training. I play usually from 18.00 - 22.30 in my time zone in switzerland. My favourite mods are Aikido, AikidoBD and AikidoBiggerDojo
I'm playing Toribash for 4 years but was inactive for 1 year or so.
Greetings NoBrainNoPain
Don't drink and drive.. Smoke and Fly
Originally Posted by NoBrainNoPain View Post
Hey Guys
This is my Application to join Rust.
My English isn't the best stardet learning before 2 years so i apologize for it.
Something about me, my name is Pascal, i'm 14 years old (15 in November),i'm from switzerland(german part) and my hobbys are hanging out with friends, floorball (google it ^^), biking and gaming.
I'm 2nd dan Black Belt my rank is 1159 and my win% 54.03, i have allot of free time to play, but somedays i've training. I play usually from 18.00 - 22.30 in my time zone in switzerland. My favourite mods are Aikido, AikidoBD and AikidoBiggerDojo
I'm playing Toribash for 4 years but was inactive for 1 year or so.
Greetings NoBrainNoPain

Interesting, understandable English, Butler said you're a good player.
Please join irc- #Rust