ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Sticky/"Grabbing" feet. Same as hands.
Hello.
Basically it would be the same for feet as hands.
My idea is adding a "grab/sticky" feet mode, so that if you want to jump, you leave grabbing mode turned off, if you want to extend knees just to stand up, activate sticky feet by clicking on feet or pressing a shortcut key, could be B in case its not used.
I think this would bring a lot of posibilities.
I hope you like this idea, both to players and devs if they read this.
PD: it only would work with floor, not for grabbing other players.
That should only be able to do with hands.
Thanks for reading this.
i say no.
why?
Because imagine you're playing aikido and you cant make your opponent fall...
i know it's optional but if it is implemented, could be used abusively.
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely
Guys guys guys...

He doesnt mean this will apply to all mods..

Originally Posted by Charbel262
Because imagine you're playing aikido and you cant make your opponent fall...

Why are people so ignorant?..
He's saying very clearly that it would be optional, and you all think 'It would make the game unrealistic'. So what? Theres hundreds of mods that have no grasp of realism. Thats the point! The ability to stick to/grab the ground, with your feet?! Its completely ridiculous! Exactly like a lot of things about toribash. But there's absolutely nothing wrong with having it as an option. Just add a few extra flags. Its not as if the entire toribash reality will collapse because theres an option to change something.

As said before, maybe its not the most amazing idea, maybe it wouldnt make it into the top 20 suggestions, but its just an idea. And an idea that shouldn't be out casted so quickly..
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Originally Posted by iRookie View Post
You know, you cant grab the floor

YES, I KNOW. Last thing i said was that i didnt want to see more messages saying "you can't grab the ground with your feet" you might be trolling. I don't care. Just don't be retarded. Don't think this would be used in wushu for example.

And, TheMuffinMan seems the only inteligent person that understands me. Thanks man for being so openminded.