Toribash
Original Post
Improved Forum polls
Hi. I don't know why this isn't already a thing but it would be pretty useful to let owners of threads and moderators of clans to edit polls. This could include clearing the votes, changing the subject and removing the poll entirely. Removing them because it looks pretty ugly to have a 3 year old closed poll laying around on a still active thread, clearing the votes and changing the subject because it would help when making poll based threads.

Cheers.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
The only way I could ever see a poll being a problem would be if you were
being dumb and putting it on a clan thread or something. Most of the other
threads on the forum are usually only temporary ones with short life spans
so there really isn't much need to be able to go back and edit them to remove
a poll or edit it. Also editing a poll after its created is pointless, if you're saying
that if you make a mistake it would be nice to go back and be able to fix it then
I'll say "hey you know there is a 'post preview' button, helps to check for mistakes
before you post a giant wall of text"
, proofreading is a thing.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I'm pretty sure moderators can already change polls. I remember a Staff Complaint Tank made a while ago about Kyure where he included a poll ("Do you think Kyure is a bad staff member"), and just before the thread was closed the poll was changed to something like "Do you think Tank is dumb"

Some access to that functionality could be pretty cool though. You see a lot of polls on clan threads because there was a clan related thing that needed to be discussed and there was no other home for that poll, and I'm sure this could help in getting rid of those eyesores.
Or you could make a feature that creates a "reply" with the outcome of the poll.
And it creates a "reply" everytime the poll has been changed.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean