ES Recruitment Drive
Would something like this suffice?

Just to confirm whether you like the style first; and if you do, I'll get started on the rest.

Textures shown are bigger than the 128x128 resolution Toribash uses, so when resized quality loss may occur, blablabla.
Last edited by joonveen; Mar 28, 2009 at 02:30 AM.
Hmm I like the style.

Make the eyes more sharp.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
More sharp? You mean..more slit-like?

Glad to hear you like it.

Hmm something like that. Also it would be better if you would put the characters closer to each other, like in the pics i showed.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Please post suggestions for this, this is a very plain layout for the head. I'm pretty sure you want eyes, so I'll add those soon.

This is basically a layout head, tell me the colors, more designs and type of eyes you would like on it.

BUTTCHOUDA
Originally Posted by Buttchouda View Post
Please post suggestions for this, this is a very plain layout for the head. I'm pretty sure you want eyes, so I'll add those soon.

This is basically a layout head, tell me the colors, more designs and type of eyes you would like on it.

Well, read the thread I posted.

Also, make the name graffiti, thats the whole point.

If you cant make it like i want to (like in a pic i showed you) then i cant accept it.

Vox sucks

How is that text not graffiti?

Anyways, I'll work on it more today.

Edit: I understand your request now.

Edit2: Since I can actually draw good graffiti (I used to that all the time whenever I had free time) on my Palm T|X, I'm going to use that to draw the graffiti text (not textures, I mean the words), and use the text in your texture set. So this may take a little longer than I expected.
Last edited by Buttchouda; Mar 29, 2009 at 01:07 AM.
BUTTCHOUDA
Well you have plenty of time for it, so gogogo!

Vox sucks

Hmmm...I will, and I just noticed this request ends the day befor my birthday O.o. Well finishing this set for you will be a birthday present for me. :P

Anyways, on topic: So you don't really want the text completely legible?
BUTTCHOUDA