Ranking
Originally Posted by Fluz View Post
Hello, let's go make this clan offical !

yay welcome our newest member , Fluz !
:D
Today I did sign post erecting, fixing sign blades and digging holes. Some kid had went around hanging from the posts bending them so we had to replace them, it was a great experience. Tomorrow I'm doing horticulture, I can't wait to see how that works!
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Today I did sign post erecting, fixing sign blades and digging holes. Some kid had went around hanging from the posts bending them so we had to replace them, it was a great experience. Tomorrow I'm doing horticulture, I can't wait to see how that works!

That sounds quite interesting.
Did you find out who was it ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by retasim View Post
That sounds quite interesting.
Did you find out who was it ?

Nah, we haven't found him yet.
Apparently he is a real pest according to workplace, he tags "FNS" everywhere, and he bends street signs and spraypaints over the letters. He was telling me the story of some guy who put grease on the top of a shade to stop kids from climbing up and smoking on top of it, and the kid climbed right up to the top, slipped and broke both of his legs. I was thinking of putting a razor sharp edge on top of the sign so he can't brake it, maybe putting a camera somewhere to see who did it would fix the problem.
Well maybe you can try to locate him by marking the area where the property gets damaged on a map

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by retasim View Post
Well maybe you can try to locate him by marking the area where the property gets damaged on a map

All the signs we fixed where in a radius of like 2km from each other, so we have a pretty clear idea where he comes from.